Ashu Most popular? - Page 5

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by kaushikbasu

All the people came in the show with game plans and modified them according to situstions, they all had their survival tactics, those who played well survived others perished and thats how the game is to be played. So Idon't think we can judge people charecters based on what they did on the show.

I like Ashu because I could relate to him the most. We often takes friends and enimies based on real life situations but in rel life we have other people to bind with in the show he to resort to Rahul after Diana's exit because he did not had the luxury to gain other friends. Even in real life we fight with someone then we make up with them so is it very odd if he made up with Rahul I do not think so. Even it can be said vise versa as well is it not possible that Rahul made up with Ashu because he was the lone fish and a safe vote for taking so he could secure a vote for himself and eventually his voting against Zulfi and Monica actually made them the two nominations. If he wouldn't have voted against even one Rahul could have been in the nominations as well.

Very good point Kaushik ji...Its not that everyone is dying to make connection with Rahul, Rahul also needed supporters in house. It was in his interest too.
Originally posted by Martand

Very good point Kaushik ji...Its not that everyone is dying to make connection with Rahul, Rahul also needed supporters in house. It was in his interest too.
Agree with u both. ashu's friendship with rahul was genuine and not for voting. he has reached in top 3 bcz of his fans' voting and has enough fans to vote for him
he is popular because of roadies,, and about orkut it was the roadies community ...the owner just change its name