Posted: 15 years ago
Back in the day, when I was in second grade, there was this girl who went to school with me. We also lived in the same neighborhood and played together in the park and did other kids things. I wouldn't say we were good friends. She used to whine a lot and threatened to complain to her big brother if everything didn't go her way. I think she was my first crush (Don't ask why, I am not sure).

Fast forward 10 years... I was going through facebook and I found her profile. I was absolutely floored to see how she has grown up to become this drop dead gorgeous young lady 😲

I moved to the US after 5th grade and haven't kept in touch with any of the people from that long ago. Regardless, I kinda feel giddy right now for some reason and I am not sure how to initiate contact again. Not sure if she even remembers me... 
mm...well just send her a mail asking if she remembers u or not..just ask fr being frnd or invite her on facebook..see u have to ask to her else u wont b able to b frnd of her or talk to her..how is she ryt now..may b many things have chnged..so just go fr it n talk to her n u dnt need any xcuse fr being frnd
I agree..just add her on Facebook and ask her if she remembers you or not. And if she doesn't, you can always start fresh!
Definitely! I mean you don't want to let go of this opportunity when you have it.  Send her a friend request and see how she replies.

-Mahi

Yaa  i agree with others...Send here email or friend request
^ I agree w/ what everyone else said. Send her a friend request and start talking to her. If she remembers you, then that's awesome but if she doesn't then try to remind her or start fresh! (=

so we have a clear " crush " case here 😳

go on boy,give it a try 😛 
Very interesting situation! Go on bro-send her a Friend request on FB! And don't forget to tell us the results! I'm curious!!!

go for it dude....ziada se ziada she will say no....so wat....fir kya ho gaya..........;)

Originally posted by umrao_jaan

Very interesting situation! Go on bro-send her a Friend request on FB! And don't forget to tell us the results! I'm curious!!!

yea same here! this actually happened to me however i wasnt drop dead gorgeous but my pri sch friend contacted me on friendster nearly 8 yrs later and currently we are in a blissful relationship. so i wish u luck! n tell us wat happened.😛