Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

akpal08

akpal08

Posted: 19 November 2008 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Back in the day, when I was in second grade, there was this girl who went to school with me. We also lived in the same neighborhood and played together in the park and did other kids things. I wouldn't say we were good friends. She used to whine a lot and threatened to complain to her big brother if everything didn't go her way. I think she was my first crush (Don't ask why, I am not sure).

Fast forward 10 years... I was going through facebook and I found her profile. I was absolutely floored to see how she has grown up to become this drop dead gorgeous young lady Shocked

I moved to the US after 5th grade and haven't kept in touch with any of the people from that long ago. Regardless, I kinda feel giddy right now for some reason and I am not sure how to initiate contact again. Not sure if she even remembers me... 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Weird first crush situation..." in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dream

IF-Dazzler

dream

Posted: 19 November 2008 at 3:45am | IP Logged
mm...well just send her a mail asking if she remembers u or not..just ask fr being frnd or invite her on facebook..see u have to ask to her else u wont b able to b frnd of her or talk to her..how is she ryt now..may b many things have chnged..so just go fr it n talk to her n u dnt need any xcuse fr being frnd

the_charm

IF-Veteran Member

the_charm

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 20 November 2008 at 5:54am | IP Logged
I agree..just add her on Facebook and ask her if she remembers you or not. And if she doesn't, you can always start fresh!

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 20 November 2008 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Definitely! I mean you don't want to let go of this opportunity when you have it.  Send her a friend request and see how she replies.

-Mahi

Anita*

Goldie

Anita*

Posted: 22 November 2008 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Yaa  i agree with others...Send here email or friend request

snowflake0555

IF-Sizzlerz

snowflake0555

Posted: 22 November 2008 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
^ I agree w/ what everyone else said. Send her a friend request and start talking to her. If she remembers you, then that's awesome but if she doesn't then try to remind her or start fresh! (=

prachi4AJ

IF-Dazzler

prachi4AJ

Posted: 25 December 2008 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

so we have a clear " crush " case here Embarrassed

go on boy,give it a try Tongue 

umrao_jaan

Goldie

umrao_jaan

Posted: 26 December 2008 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Very interestingDancing situation! Go on bro-send her a Friend request on FB! And don't forget to tell us the results! I'm curious!!!Dancing

Post Reply New Post

Go to top