Guys please stop making rahul mahajan a hero - Page 5

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by margarita

i agree:-) rahul can never be a hero!

Really, Margarita? 😃
You are my favourite type of pizza anyway... and from your sound judgment, you seem to be very intelligent too. That should make you one of my favourites!

The only question is: with whom are you agreeing with? The post before yours voices a diametrically different opinion. 🤢
Now Rahul is talking about the "sacrifice" he made for others and that this is his charity.. No one asked for this charity from him. He did this for his own reasons.. BB was looking for some action to take as they are answerable to Endemol so when Rahul in his usual brag session mentined he is ready to go home - they used that opportunity to call him on his statement.  Once Rahul realized what was happening - he decided to play it to his advantage (remeber he asked Ashu to let him think).. So at the end of the day it is win win for both BB and Rahul. BB punished for the breach and Rahul left stealing the thunder from the actual winner of the show.  More importantly he has a card that he can play to cover for all his excapades in the house. I have to hand it to the guy - he is very shrewd and smart!
Agreed.  Nothing about this makes Rahul a "dilwala" or anyone who stands up for his friends.  It was a matter of ego and that's IT.  He disgusts me.  Saying sorry is not something wrong to expect a person to say when they break a rule.  *shaking head*  He's shameless.
Rahul Mahajan is NOT a hero,and with his this act of taking a Voluntary Exit,just 5 days before the GRAND FINALE,& after coming out saying it a Charity Move,is so so so CHEAP!👎🏼

How can you even think of saying this?🤬
That means that the other 3 contestants are not winning the Bigg Boss money,they are winning the money kicked by Rahul Mahajan?
No Rahul,by doing this or saying something of this sort,WONT satisfy your ego that you have done CHARITY?😡

It clearly shows that you chickened-out!😕
Originally posted by scorpio8990

Rahul Mahajan is NOT a hero,and with his this act of taking a Voluntary Exit,just 5 days before the GRAND FINALE,& after coming out saying it a Charity Move,is so so so CHEAP!👎🏼

How can you even think of saying this?🤬
That means that the other 3 contestants are not winning the Bigg Boss money,they are winning the money kicked by Rahul Mahajan?
No Rahul,by doing this or saying something of this sort,WONT satisfy your ego that you have done CHARITY?😡

It clearly shows that you chickened-out!😕

👏👏  very good point...Rahul is sounding like there was no one on this earth who could have won BB2 other than him...
I don't understand why he's being called a HERO.
even i m confused...how can a person who breaks all the rules, has this huge ego, doent hav respect for d ppl who were voting for him, considers himself to b d best person in d whole wrld....n most of all is living on d wealth inherited by his father be a hero......i mean seriously every single person dat came to BB is self made....frm jade to minka...everyone except rahul ofcourse.....he is sch a coward....y didnt he speak up for pa or monica wen dey needed him d most......n does he think dat d ppl watchin gd show r bunch of idiots who dont know wat he is.....cant we even judge ppl.....mr. rahul mahajan u r d biggest loser ever....how can he say dat he considers monica jst a gud frnd...i mean come on u confessed ur love to monica in on 36 cameras on national television n d whole country witnessed it...n now he is jst denying it.....i seriously want dat monica shud giv him a tight slap right across his face on d national tv in front of everyone....ponly den will he learn to respect others......n now he is al out syaing he did this for chairty n took all d blame on him n ashu needs money more......he is actually making ashu n others inferior.....wen d truth is dat though ashu n raja n zulfi dont hav as mch money as rahul.....watever dey hav is dere own n not inherited.....dey hav earned it themselves.....i truly think dat boasting abt d 10 ruppees dat u earn wid ur hardwork is mch better dan boasting abt millions of ruppees dat u hav inherited.....i admire Late Mr. Pramod mahajan so mchh.....n here is his son who is spoiling d name of his father........i jst hate rahul......i wish rahul reads dis n he shud know how mch we hate him.......
I dont like Rahul but i DISAGREE.........

Every individual on this Earth ha sthe right to pose his or her views. BB cant pose his view on Rahul. Maybe black is black for you but it may seem white to me...so?????whats the problem in that. Just because of this if you call him a "coward" then its wrong. May be he is for you but u cant tell anyone else to agree.No one was a coward and no one was brave. Every one had diff opinions and they all stood by it.
if he was a real hero then he would invest his money into helping the needy!!
he has enuff money to even feed his 6 generations after him!!!

i agree with the topic!!
Originally posted by sarareimoo1

if he was a real hero then he would invest his money into helping the needy!!
he has enuff money to even feed his 6 generations after him!!!

i agree with the topic!!

no no ,
in reality heroes are those whom we would never realise they are
They are normal like us , but who never aim for limelight .
They realise that its the small things that make the biggest difference.

Ab u can say ki Rahul ki thread mein in sab baaton ka kya matlab ? LOL