asambhav - pls help me catch up!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
hi guys, the last episode i saw.. priya had gone to meet vikrant.. and vikrant met up that inspector vazalvar..
from then til now can someone pleaseeee get me up to date? how and where does abhiman die? did sulekha play a role in his death too? when did tanishka tell sulekha that vikrant is her brother? what happened with prathamesh at the vaada? and where is the story now?

thanks guys!!
Originally posted by ChocoLady

hi guys, the last episode i saw.. priya had gone to meet vikrant.. and vikrant met up that inspector vazalvar..
from then til now can someone pleaseeee get me up to date? how and where does abhiman die? did sulekha play a role in his death too? when did tanishka tell sulekha that vikrant is her brother? what happened with prathamesh at the vaada? and where is the story now?

thanks guys!!

hey- nobody knows how abhiman died. it was just shown that vajalwar and his cops find a dead body on a roadside, and savant (vikrant's right hand man) identifies d deadbody as abhiman, but his face was not shown. (chinmay is still not working in asambhav.) vikrant smhow managed to get his position back in police department (again- we don't know how he did that.) now sulekha is under arrest but viewers dont know whether sulekha did it. (ti kaahi pan karu shakte mhana..sahi aahe ti :) )
in wada, prathamesh had a dispute with sopan ajoba. and when manisha's mother comes in front of him, he hugs her as he recognises her as his mother from previous birth. ajoba finally solves d prathamesh-goda-manisha mystery(which we knew since 1 yr!).
story now is that there will be celebration for 150th birthday of vada. prathamesh life in danger, he is still living in d vada. shubhra and dr viraj as usual busy with treatment- dole mothe karat ugachach ekmekanshi faaltu badbad karat astat.
priya majorly in love with vikrant, whereas vikrant is after sulekha (for punishing her.) and swapnil has feelings for priya n thinks that priya still likes him.

neha, thanks a million.. nai, a billion.. u rock!!

ok, one more question... yesterday i was watching an old episode of asambhav from nov 10th, and ya sukhano ya was playing for a few mins before asambhav started. and they showed kasturi was getting married... and mayuresh was there :eek: now i haven't watched this rondhu serial in a long time... not since mayuresh died... but they definitively showed his dead body on that... so how the heck did he come back to life? like WTH is going on?! *totally confuzzled*

hey....the cine u saw it just shown that Dr.Abhay and his wife thinking about past happened things in their family........it was just from that ..............and not come back of Mayuresh ............and on this apisod they ended the serial..........

oh the serial finally ended! good!

thanks for the post, madhura :)

Even I am curious..how did 'ya sukhano' end?
Kasturi delivered a baby? boy or girl? and who did she marry after that?
dear neha,
"ya sukhani ya" has ended with no answers for ur lot of questions.i think zee matathi has ordered them to end the serial on emergency basis for the new lanuch of KULVADHU.and do u know one thing,this KULVADHU is also so boring and faltu na.......now i m feeling that 'ya sukhano ya' was quite good than this....but let it go...........we have only one option "just watch whatver they show".
and one more thing,ur description for story of asambhav was too good .specially tat abt viraj and shubha"DOLE MOTHE KARUN KAHI TARI FALTU BADBADAT ASTAT" te.😆🤣

Originally posted by bageshri

dear neha,
"ya sukhani ya" has ended with no answers for ur lot of questions.i think zee matathi has ordered them to end the serial on emergency basis for the new lanuch of KULVADHU.and do u know one thing,this KULVADHU is also so boring and faltu na.......now i m feeling that 'ya sukhano ya' was quite good than this....but let it go...........we have only one option "just watch whatver they show".
and one more thing,ur description for story of asambhav was too good .specially tat abt viraj and shubha"DOLE MOTHE KARUN KAHI TARI FALTU BADBADAT ASTAT" te.😆🤣

Ya Sukhano Ya was good. and it was being produced by  Raj Thackeray's vahini i.e. smita Thackeray. How could Z Marathi show d door to such high profile producer 😊
i am SO annoyed after seeing the latest episode of Asambhav. First of all that pompous Adi has the nerve to lecture Priya abt seeing Vikrant.. and now he's gone and confessed to Azoba that he was staying with Sulekha. i thought Azoba would scold him.... but he tells him "tu kahi tsukicha nahi kelas" WTH... didn't he betray shubra? what abt gharachi aabru and all the stuff that he keeps warning priya about? he gets away so easily with this crap!

BAH!