Celebrity Fan Clubs

The King Of Hearts! - Rajeev Khandelwal F (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 3 Page 150

yazh

IF-Dazzler

yazh

Posted: 18 November 2008 at 6:42pm | IP Logged

Congrats girls for the new FC the 54th

Zee that was good, the way you combined and slotted them under four headings........

(my emoticons are not working so girls plenty of claps, approvals and thumbs ups)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The King Of Hearts! - Rajeev Khandelwal F (Page 2)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lrl rocks

IF-Rockerz

lrl rocks

Posted: 18 November 2008 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
congrats everybody 4 the new fcClapClapClapzeedi gr8 workClapClapClap

Edited by lrl rocks - 18 November 2008 at 10:35pm

Neha_K

IF-Sizzlerz

Neha_K

Posted: 19 November 2008 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Congo for new RKFC!!

May i also join in... Question

nidhi2013

IF-Sizzlerz

nidhi2013

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 19 November 2008 at 2:11am | IP Logged
^^ no need of asking ..rajeevians r always welcum Hug

let knw zee di to add ur name in member list Smile

Enjoy!!!

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 19 November 2008 at 5:20am | IP Logged
@ Yazh: Thanks a lots for liking the FC and the idea of it! Smile

@ Vaishu: Thanks a lots! Smile

@ Neha: Welcome to RK FC! Smile, so nice to see u here!, I added u in the members list of RK FC! Smile

Bluefalls

IF-Rockerz

Bluefalls

Posted: 19 November 2008 at 5:50am | IP Logged
salaam namaste Aaj subah ki surya agar thoda zyaada chamke to surprised mat hona...kyunki aaj actually surya ka hi din hai.....well on a serious note i m here to do something spl for my iss-spl frd.. today we r celebrating bday of one spl angel who is very spl n dear to all of us Shes absolutely caring, friendly, hardworking, helpful, and not to forget she is very creative also. she is a very spl member of this fc. she is very sweet and cute can any 1 guess her yup she is none other than Suriiiiiiiiiiiii
cake for u Gift for u

flowers

poem
Once a year I get the chance To wish you birthday cheer. It pleases me no end to say, I wish you another great year. So happy birthday to you suriiiii, From the bottom of my heart. And may your good times multiply, Till they're flying off the chart! now here are the mesaages for Bday gal....let see wot her frds have 2 say so u ready to take a ride n read all the messages?
Msg frm Zee diiiii aka farisloveDearest Suro, I know u did much more for me in my birthday, I truely believe u think so much about others, which really I appericate in u, u have so much big heart!, I love u for that!, I wish u a very happy birthday and many pleasent surprises, u always deserve the best, coz u r truely the best, one whom I can trust on with shut eyes, u truely had been with me on many situations in my life which I can never forget!, I love u so much and I will always do, u r much more than a friend, truely a super star!, a wonderful humanbeing!,,, love u jaan, love,
Zee
Msg frm Nida diiiii aka rajeevthegr88Happy birthday, and have a great year...Enjoy your life and the dance of life...Keep on shining like the sun...Spread the pleasure like moon light....
Happy birth day & Many more to come!
Hey Soni  Friendship is a spoken promise by heart...Its not given by pledge..Its is not written on paper...Its a promise renewed every tym by remainin in touch..
Happy Birthday....my dear friend...
Phulon ki Mehak ko kabhi bhulaya nahi jata....Suraj ki kiranon ko kabhi chupaya nahi jata...Kitne bhi faasle kyun na ho.....aap jaise dost ko kabhi bhulaya nahi jata..

Msg From Shrutisuri ur my true best frnd in every sence i know i will never in my life again get a frnd like u ur the most precious person in my life a gem today on ur day i will just pray to god that u get all the happiness of this world including my happiness HAPPY BIRTHDAY SURI ur a sweetheart luv u GOD BLESS U

Love,
Shruti

Msg Frm Vandana aka togepe30

Wish You Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day
Hope u have a gr8 year ahead

heres cake for u

have fun!!

lovevandu

Msg frm sam aka moremixhiii suriwish you a very happy birthdaymay ur dreams come truehope u have a gr8 dayhave funlots of love
samBlushing
Msg frm saheliSuriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiA very happy birthday to youTumse aur kya kahun....tum meri partner in finishing the FC..Tum mujhe saheliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii bulaaying and me tumhe suriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii bulaaying..Hum dono ke chats aare always full of iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.U r one of my very good frnds in IF.Hum dono kiran diii ke through mile the....and i always feel very fortunate to have a frnd like you.Always be the same as u r now suriiiiiiii.And May Many happy returns of the day againHugWith love
saheli

Msg frm pihu happy b'day dee... wish u a greatt day.. nd a great life ahead.. njoy ur day..  i wish u get all u want in life.. nd b successful.. it has been great knowing a person like u nd i'll alwayz cherish this frndship wid uHug best wishes.. luv u..
 pihu..

Msg frm Summi aka kashishdabest
Hey suri sweetheart!Happy birthday!Hpe u hav a gr8 day and a gr8 year ahead full of all the success n happiness in the world!May all your dreams and wishes come true and you get the best things in life bcoz you truly deserve it!..What can i say about you,i dnt hav words 2 tell you wot a lovely person you are.Your one of my most special and closest friends on IF,and i love you so much 4 always being there 4 me wen i needed you.You hav supported me all the time and i've lost count of all the things you've dun 4 me in the past 2 yrs that we've known each other!...I love you loadz and you will always b one of my most special friends.Have a fantastic birthday sweetheart!Lots of love,hugs and kisses..Summi Hug

Msg frm MehrunHey surii dearwish u a very happy birthdayMay God bless u with loads of happiness,peace and love.May ur day fill ur life with the gifts of joy and happiness and may all ur dearest dream come true,thats my heartening wish  made for u.Have a great birthday and a wonderful year ahead.Love and best wishesMehrun
Msg frm Amby
 surii dii first of all MANY MANY MANY MANY HAPPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY!!!hope you have blast today...hope you achieve evrything in lyf and live longer n longer..now something about you and our friendshipp..buddyy till date the much i have known u is more than enough for a person to know someone..you have beenn my best best best best best best diii..and a friend tooo..i just luv u,your stories,your behaviour...the kooool attitude you have..your simply the best...rocking n bindaaas...u are fulll of lyf...plz di remain same for ur entire lyf..i just luv the confo's we used to have..rmr richa being there...it was a fulltime enjoyment..n lastlly reallly sorry for forgettin to wish ya..hope you get smile after reading my msg...haan i noe i can be serious sometimes LOLL..love yaAmbyBlushing

sknra

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 November 2008 at 6:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sknra

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 November 2008 at 6:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top