Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thambu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
lolzzz....😆

aap ladkiyan bhi na.....lolzz ek doosra ka saath achcha deti hain yaar
shijhu......jab tum dono girgaye tho main ne haath dekar tum dono ko utaya hai.....

abhi dekho lara tum se gussa hai....uski taang mein moch aagayi hai yaar.....aise bhi koi leg pulling karta hai kya bhala?😆
Girl_2007 thumbnail

This is the QUOTE:

In life WE all have:  an Unspeakable Secret, an Irreversible Regret, an Unreachable Dream and an Unforgettable Love....!!!!!

This quote is by Diego Marchi and also contributed by Anna Saint

nice quote! 👏👏

----

Now i wonder....😃😃
now i answer

How true is this Quote...? its a bit lot true.. it always depends on the ppl on wich u aply it... but i can assure that its atleast 90% true for sure. 😛

Do we people really have these 4 things...? uhm.. i think i replied at this question.

What are your views on this Quote and are you willing to share your story..? my views: nice quote, 90% truthness in it. 😛 and nop.. im not willing to share but will do.. coz all did it. 😆😕😛

unspeakable secret:
the one wich i keep under 7 locks in my heart.

irreversible regret:
when u kill someone.

unreachable dream:
eternal peace in world.

unforgettable love:
the 1st crush, or ur husband/wife, or ur mom, dad, siblings.. lol so many, but definitely, the one who truly loved u, is an unforgettable love.

jassie_17 thumbnail
In life WE all have:  an Unspeakable Secret, an Irreversible Regret, an Unreachable Dream and an Unforgettable Love....!!!!!

This quote is by Diego Marchi and also contributed by Anna Saint  
Firstly i love this quote!!!!

Unspeakable Secret: well at this point of time i haf no such secrets...i may have secrets sealed in the deep layers of my heart...secrets of my frenz....which will always remain thr undisclosed!!!

Irreversible Regret-> this is taking courage to share this info

ITz those years where I spent my secondary life(from age 13-16)..I do not know under what circumstances I lied and used my frenz...I  wasn't my own self when i was constantly lying to my frenz  abt a fake boyfriend...idk if it was peer pressure or if i was behaving out of depression.....and my parents were away and so i was staying at her frenz place and i kept using their phone till late at nite and they chked my file for they were suspicious and they thought i had a true boyfriend....everything turned out for the worse when my mom scolded and beat me in the eye. I was so shaken that i didn't even tell them the full truth until now and i can't forgive myself till now for behaving as such to my frenz...This is the most hardest and difficult part of my life....perhaps the most hardest lesson from which I learn not to trust any single person just like that and also not to lie!!!!

Unreachable dream: Currently I have no clue as to what i shud do after my graduation.....I have no passion/ambition in particular....
Whatever I wish to be, i think i still have the ability to achieve it...so thr's no unreachable dream as of yet.....

Unforgettable Love: Never met any1 in particular for I am not interested in guyz at all....Only haf guy frenz in IF...other than that, all the rest are girls whom I am frenz wid.......

My life has never been the same ever since I came into the IF world....It has been the most positive home filled with laughter and gr8 people, and I'll never ever want to leave this home!!!!!

Cheers,
Jassie