Rules & Announcements

Some of the new changes coming your way (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 15

yourmombiatch

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 November 2008 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Some of the new changes coming your way (Page 9)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-shehzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-shehzaadi-

SRGMP L'il Champs Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 November 2008 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
the image resize feature is great and the new navigation layout is also good.

keep up the good work. Smile

Varun_Mehta

IF-Sizzlerz

Varun_Mehta

Posted: 20 November 2008 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijay

Please give the link to the post that has left right scrollbar so that we can test the same.

Regards,
Vijay

see the very first comment top on this page...earlier we never used the left right scrollbar

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1078450&TPN=9&#19154929

Edited by Master_Blaster - 20 November 2008 at 1:21am

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 20 November 2008 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Master_Blaster

Please give the link to the post that has left right scrollbar so that we can test the same.

Regards,
Vijay

see the very first comment top on this page...earlier we never used the left right scrollbar

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1078450&TPN=9&#19154929

Thanks Master_Blaster for the link. This is due to the link which has no spaces in between. We will make necessary changes so that this problem can also be rectified.

Cheers,

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 20 November 2008 at 3:24am | IP Logged

i have a huge problem

i used to post videos embedded in picture thumbnails, ie when you click on the thumbnail, you are automatically directed to the video
 SOMETHING LIKE  posting MY URL,
 ONLY instead of my url there used to be a  small  pic thumbnail, now if people click on the pictures, the picture opens in a new link and all the video links are lost
 there is a huge collectionof all ramayan songs which r lost and i need help  m how can i bring back the earlier posting feature? how  can the links be got back?

SamLuvsSaRun

IF-Dazzler

SamLuvsSaRun

Posted: 20 November 2008 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Oh thnks a lot...

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 20 November 2008 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by its me tan

i have a huge problem

i used to post videos embedded in picture thumbnails, ie when you click on the thumbnail, you are automatically directed to the video
 SOMETHING LIKE,
 ONLY instead of my url there used to be a  small  pic thumbnail, now if people click on the pictures, the picture opens in a new link and all the video links are lost
 there is a huge collectionof all ramayan songs which r lost and i need help  m how can i bring back the earlier posting feature? how  can the links be got back?

Hi,

The solution to this problem is a bit simple. Make the images width less then 550 and that should start showing the links. Please give me the link to one of such posts so that I can even test it at my end.

Cheers,
Vijay

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 20 November 2008 at 6:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by its me tan

i have a huge problem

SOMETHING LIKE,

Hi,

The solution to this problem is a bit simple. Make the images width less then 550 and that should start showing the links. Please give me the link to one of such posts so that I can even test it at my end.

Cheers,
Vijay

thanks bro
here is the link
 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=872318&PID=18981995&#18981995

the pictures are never larger than 320*240 and at times even smaller , the audio link is working but clicking on thumbnail used to direct the pages to video links and now it does not anymoreCry

thanks for your help

Post Reply New Post

Go to top