Rules & Announcements

Some of the new changes coming your way (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 15

monikaseth

IF-Sizzlerz

monikaseth

Posted: 19 November 2008 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Thank you so much IF Rocks .

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Some of the new changes coming your way (Page 8)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Miss.Dollz

Miss.Dollz

Posted: 19 November 2008 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Oh wow.. thanks alot!

Varun_Mehta

IF-Sizzlerz

Varun_Mehta

Posted: 19 November 2008 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
ur efforts aere commendable...

but there is one thing please pardon which i quite miss from the earlier layout which is quite a problem in the new one..

is that why the pages r not stretched...why an image of india-forums is used in background....it makes every long comment in between to scroll left to right continously whereas in the earlier layout we could see alll tthe posts clearly without scrolling anything...

my request to u is to please look into this matter too...

otherwise eevrything is fineSmile

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 19 November 2008 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Master_Blaster

ur efforts aere commendable...

but there is one thing please pardon which i quite miss from the earlier layout which is quite a problem in the new one..

is that why the pages r not stretched...why an image of india-forums is used in background....it makes every long comment in between to scroll left to right continously whereas in the earlier layout we could see alll tthe posts clearly without scrolling anything...

my request to u is to please look into this matter too...

otherwise eevrything is fineSmile

Please give the link to the post that has left right scrollbar so that we can test the same.

Regards,
Vijay

-SilentLove-

IF-Stunnerz

-SilentLove-

Posted: 19 November 2008 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Vijay hope you got my PM! I miss my old center PM box! Also i hope you sawed my posts on the last pg

I hope the Center and everything else like [ b ] starts working soon:(

Also can we raise the Siggy box letters from 200 to 250? It kinda fills up a lil now with text and all

But yeah want my siggy in CenterConfused I hope we have the codes working and can we have a pg where all the codes are posted for IF because i guess i don't know loads of them!

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 19 November 2008 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Why is now each time I click on a smilie some links are appearing beside it and refuse to go away??

It is looking ugly!!!!

-tanya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tanya-

Posted: 19 November 2008 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
For the siggy box when you wanna add text, can we make a bigger variety of colors. Before (like last week) a whole bunch of colors worked, and now the basic colors only work. Also, is there a way to cut down on the text. Like if you want your sigs to be centered, is it okay to only have to use the first part of the code and it be centered, and not have the second part it just takes up letters..like last week it was working fine..but now you have to have the full codes and stuff..thats all..lol..thank you

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 19 November 2008 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Why is now each time I click on a smilie some links are appearing beside it and refuse to go away??

It is looking ugly!!!!

Please check now..  May be cause we were uploading some files.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top