Some of the new changes coming your way - Page 6

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by vijay

Lets try again... Can you please give me the link so that I can check the same.

Cheers,
Vijay

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1011689&TPN=44

See for example this one!!!!

Thats the problem!!!!!

These new changes look great cant wait to see them being implemented on the site

esp love the auto image resize, because there has been a lot of hassles and annoyances regarding that in relation to competitions and banner contests half the images were not on the page

would love it if the search button come back other then that these changes are great

thanks alot !!!!!!!!!!
looks so exciting to me!!!!!!!!
wowwww pri dis looks great
thnx for such an elaborate explanation cheerssssssssss
Thank you so much IF Rocks .
ur efforts aere commendable...

but there is one thing please pardon which i quite miss from the earlier layout which is quite a problem in the new one..

is that why the pages r not stretched...why an image of india-forums is used in background....it makes every long comment in between to scroll left to right continously whereas in the earlier layout we could see alll tthe posts clearly without scrolling anything...

my request to u is to please look into this matter too...

otherwise eevrything is fine😊
Originally posted by Master_Blaster

ur efforts aere commendable...

but there is one thing please pardon which i quite miss from the earlier layout which is quite a problem in the new one..

is that why the pages r not stretched...why an image of india-forums is used in background....it makes every long comment in between to scroll left to right continously whereas in the earlier layout we could see alll tthe posts clearly without scrolling anything...

my request to u is to please look into this matter too...

otherwise eevrything is fine😊

Please give the link to the post that has left right scrollbar so that we can test the same.

Regards,
Vijay
Vijay hope you got my PM! I miss my old center PM box! Also i hope you sawed my posts on the last pg

I hope the Center and everything else like [ b ] starts working soon:(

Also can we raise the Siggy box letters from 200 to 250? It kinda fills up a lil now with text and all

But yeah want my siggy in Center😕 I hope we have the codes working and can we have a pg where all the codes are posted for IF because i guess i don't know loads of them!
Why is now each time I click on a smilie some links are appearing beside it and refuse to go away??

It is looking ugly!!!!

For the siggy box when you wanna add text, can we make a bigger variety of colors. Before (like last week) a whole bunch of colors worked, and now the basic colors only work. Also, is there a way to cut down on the text. Like if you want your sigs to be centered, is it okay to only have to use the first part of the code and it be centered, and not have the second part it just takes up letters..like last week it was working fine..but now you have to have the full codes and stuff..thats all..lol..thank you