Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-tanya- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

The new page layouts look fantastic. They are so good, I had never imagined. Atleast now we can read everything in a post. The image resize thing was a really good idea. Overall, I-F is looking amazing, and getting to look even better. Thanks to you guys! Will edit this if I come up with any suggestions. Thanks once again!

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
W0WW!! lookin amazing priya di! thanks for postin this! Love IF!!
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Also, how come we can't block a member unless they are in our buddy list! I mean we wanna block them right so why can't we just do it! Why is there only option to block in the buddy list! Can you have the block button made again! I think it was here before but i don't know where it went!😕

KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi i have the same question how come there is no block button in waiting list or in posts its very hard to find it please can you put it back? it would be helpful if you put it in waiting list so i can block the user? thank you.
-simi- thumbnail
thanks so much for taking into consideration member's opinions and modifying the forum according to what we like the best@

the thing  that makes me happiest is the resizing of the pictures into fitting into the page, it did cause me MAJOR frustrations trying to scroll to read the text because the allignment used to be messed up! haha

and also thanks for encoding MS word in here, i was totally fed up of the random question marks and boxes! heheh

i'll definitely think over and voice my opinion as well!

thanks again!
Born-star thumbnail
wowwwwwww
IF rocksssssss
Wild.Aimee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a lot for the explainations.

But i am soooooo very releived with the Point Number 3.  It may help most of us, especially the wirtters in the FF forum as they have to keep manipulating their posts.
We have to spend more and more time to amend the stupid looking posts. It really gets frustrating to see that, when you use "..." while writing your stories, and when you post it here on IF, it comes out to be either "?" or a square shaped box. Same goes for the inverted comas and other singular pair of enclosing comas, i.e. - " " AND ' '. There are many more like this, but these are the most crucial ones.

if you have considered these things, then its fine. If not, please look into the matter again. It will help us a lot.

Thanks again.

Sarahsienna thumbnail
Thanks for all the information you are providing...............

Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mehvish.Aditya thumbnail
thank u priya for explaining
IF is getting better day by day
good luck!
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ramsha247

Yeah i agree and yup downloading videos from IF should be a new feature

I agree!!!!