Inspector Vikrant???? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Archisa

Archisa

Posted: 24 November 2008 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Very true,  actually at present he doesn't serve any purpose in the serial, to that point even shubhra doesn't. All she does is only dream while sleeping and when awake...hallucinationsConfused. My God she is supposed to be lead in the serial but Priya has taken over, and soon may be even parvati will shift to Priya for to support LOL.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Inspector Vikrant???? (Page 2)" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krishara

Goldie

krishara

Posted: 24 November 2008 at 7:32pm | IP Logged

hehe,really PARVATI must be thinking like,

"kuthun mala durbudhi zali ani mi hicha punarjanma ghetala,priya cha ghetala asata tar ataparyant serial sampali sudha asti"LOLLOL
 and in ystday's episode Parvati still saying to Shubhra, BE STRONG SHUBHRA......NOW IT'S TIME TO DO.DON'T BE SO WEAK...IF U R WEAK...AND SO ON.
ata Shubhra DR.VIRAJ kade jail ani mhanje,"""DOCTORRRR......mala Parvati bhetali(oradali)kaal,mi ata kay karu???????????"""""""""""
ani to mhanel,""""Mrs.Shasssstri,Mala Prathamesh la bhetaychay......................................"""""
LOLLOLLOL

Archisa

Archisa

Posted: 24 November 2008 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Brobar bollis bageshri, Parvati pan kanthali aahe Shubhra la. I do not understand if Story writer knows that Shubhra's character is been shown week. then why is he not giving some strenght to her role.  He tar asa jhala ki "kalta pan valat nahi".

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bageshri

hehe,really PARVATI must be thinking like,

"kuthun mala durbudhi zali ani mi hicha punarjanma ghetala,priya cha ghetala asata tar ataparyant serial sampali sudha asti"LOLLOL
 and in ystday's episode Parvati still saying to Shubhra, BE STRONG SHUBHRA......NOW IT'S TIME TO DO.DON'T BE SO WEAK...IF U R WEAK...AND SO ON.
ata Shubhra DR.VIRAJ kade jail ani mhanje,"""DOCTORRRR......mala Parvati bhetali(oradali)kaal,mi ata kay karu???????????"""""""""""
ani to mhanel,""""Mrs.Shasssstri,Mala Prathamesh la bhetaychay......................................"""""
LOLLOLLOL

I just would say bang on bageshri...shubhra is certainly shown a weak character now...I strongly feel tht when Mansi was around, tht time Shubra's char was well framed....as soon as Urmila stepped in everything changed.....its only my pov...Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top