Kuchh Is Tara
Kuchh Is Tara

India-Forums

Rankan- Ankhon hi ankhon mein yun!

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 18 November 2008 at 3:10am | IP Logged

Hey everyone, im back with another VM. Its on the song Ankhno hi Ankhon mein yun from EMI. Its a lovely song guys go check it out on Rankan!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IY8682dbdfI

Hope you like it!

Plz Comment!

Nadz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OneThatGotAway

spate22 IF-Rockerz
spate22
spate22

Posted: 18 November 2008 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Beautiful!!!! Outstanding, Nadz!!!!Clap I loved all the eye-lock chosen scenes!!!!! All of them perfect with this song!!!! Day Dreaming Keep it up!!!! Can you make one with the song I requested earlier, Tu Mukura?!!!!!Big smile I want to see your version of it too!!!!!Big smile

Shreya
Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 18 November 2008 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spate22

Beautiful!!!! Outstanding, Nadz!!!!Clap I loved all the eye-lock chosen scenes!!!!! All of them perfect with this song!!!! Day Dreaming Keep it up!!!! Can you make one with the song I requested earlier, Tu Mukura?!!!!!Big smile I want to see your version of it too!!!!!Big smile

Shreya

Hey thank you sooooooo much for the comment im glad u like it! and the tu muskura vm was done long back but just cant upload it i think it jinxedLOLlol. three new vms i uploaded no prob but whenever i tried to upload tu muskura it stops dunno why. the first tym it stopped at 91% then at 42% and then at 27% the electricity went off so it stopped then lastly when i thought it was done it stopped at 97% its sooo damn irritating. but im still trying to upload it! will try today again and pm you if it works!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Love u
Nadz
spate22 IF-Rockerz
spate22
spate22

Posted: 19 November 2008 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nadz_J

Originally posted by spate22

Shreya

Hey thank you sooooooo much for the comment im glad u like it! and the tu muskura vm was done long back but just cant upload it i think it jinxedLOLlol. three new vms i uploaded no prob but whenever i tried to upload tu muskura it stops dunno why. the first tym it stopped at 91% then at 42% and then at 27% the electricity went off so it stopped then lastly when i thought it was done it stopped at 97% its sooo damn irritating. but im still trying to upload it! will try today again and pm you if it works!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Love u
Nadz

OMG!!!!!!LOL All those attempts?!!!! Have you tried posting it on google instead?!!!!Confused Yeah, let me know if it works!!!!Wink

Shreya
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top