TV stars in timepass trauma - Article

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 18 November 2008 at 1:28am | IP Logged
TV stars in timepass trauma

With the television industry's strike dragging on its second week, actors have been sitting at home with nothing to do. Most of them have very hectic work lives, with long shifts and rarely getting a day off. So what have they been doing for the last 10 days with no work? We spoke to a few.

Paul Chauhan (Ragini in Bidaai): I was unwell and laid up in bed with an illness last week. This week, I'm bored! I've been used to shooting through the day and I miss my shoots terribly.
avika-gor
Avika Gor (Anandi of Balika Vadhu): I attended school regularly last week. My time off was spent studying and playing with friends. If the strike doesn't end this week, I'll get to do a little more of that. But I hope it does end soon. I'm missing my co-actors and the masti we do on sets.

shaleen
Shaleen Bhanot (Nach Baliye and Sangam in Grihasthi): I've been doing rehearsals for Nach Baliye. We have been rehearsing for six hours every day. I also got the chance to spent quality time with (girlfriend) Daljit. We celebrated our common birthday last Saturday with our friends. But I want this thing to end and get back to real work!

avinash
Avinash Wadhawa (Vashu Rajvansh of Bidaai): I went out of town last week. Now I'm spending time in gym, watching movies which I never would have seen, and also hanging out with friends. My wife is saying she is sick of watching me at home every day. I am also bored of doing nothing, so I wish this strike ends soon. If it doesn't end this week, I'm leaving town again.

seema-kapoor
Seema Kapoor (Vasundhara Rajvansh of Bidaai): I did pending household work last week, cleaning and all that sort of thing. I also went shopping, finished reading a few books, watched movies. Basically, chilling out. Now I'm missing my shoot and want to get back to work: we've become habituated to working day and night!

It seems, just like the audience, telly stars are bored of sitting at home with no work and no shows to watch - except Bigg Boss.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/November/News_20081118_90

• Sonali Joshi, Vandana Shukla, Hill Road Media
  • Tuesday, November 18, 2008

• The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShikhooCeruleanSky-aditi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TV stars in timepass trauma - Article" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CeruleanSky

IF-Rockerz

CeruleanSky

Posted: 18 November 2008 at 4:30am | IP Logged
    Added to our 2008 Articles Archive

Post Reply New Post

Go to top