Travel

How to travel in Delhi and transportation systems?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sanjay_k08

sanjay_k08

Posted: 17 November 2008 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Hi, I am planning to visit in Delhi can anyone explain about the Transportation systems to Delhi and the hotels in Delhi. Please don't suggest me to book these or that hotels. I just want to have knowledge about it. So, I could decide where to stay, according to transportation facilities and services their, and how to travel my most favorite places in Delhi from my hotel. Because deciding this not only save my money for unnecessary traveling towards the places to see and also saves the time, which I could use for other things like other works or spending more times to places of my interest.
So, please tell me something about the transportation systems in Delhi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How to travel in Delhi and transportation systems?" in Travel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashutosh_web

ashutosh_web

Posted: 18 November 2008 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Delhi Metro Trains became the major transportation service in the Delhi, which now have been joined the almost all places of interests of Delhi. I am attached to a blog website, which contains all of these details of Delhi Metro trains and the places of interests which the metro train pass through, and even a map for of its route. It satisfies almost your entire query.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top