Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

~Betrayed by fate~ pt 12 uptd 27/04 (Page 9)

krati.mehra Goldie
krati.mehra
krati.mehra

Posted: 21 November 2008 at 8:17am | IP Logged
the extra dose of sorrow....yeah but i think minnie jst took it away...i mean obv its sad to see her in a 'nut house' as she calls it but the was she is all chirpy and sweet and happy just made me smile...she a sweetheart as usual and she and Atul a team now...Ammy is so gonna be fine :)...and ya di ur potrayal of characters was really good...Muskaan was quite though...maybe becoz she is upset and oh my god...Rahul talks a lot...haha...cool....loved the part totally
and now am curious to know wat answer Minnie gives to Atul's question...
Thanks a bunch for the PM and m loving it...

Love ya
Kratz
prernawaghray IF-Dazzler
prernawaghray
prernawaghray

Posted: 21 November 2008 at 9:31am | IP Logged
hey hinu
this ones quite a serious one yaar
ammy in rehab omg whats up dear
n ridz plz bring her in
its fab yaar
just loved ur concept n story line
its quite good
keep updating um in plz pm me if possible
hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 21 November 2008 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
thanks a bunch all you lovely people
I will be back to reply to the comments soon
thanks for all the appreciation
keeps me going and makes me write better
love u all
Hina

cutie13 Senior Member
cutie13
cutie13

Posted: 21 November 2008 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
gr8 part
i wonder where ridz is
i think she is with ritu n chirag
cont soon
..kashish.. IF-Rockerz
..kashish..
..kashish..

Posted: 21 November 2008 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

OMG Hinna di..

thanks for the PM..
so its Ridz who is staying with Ritu and Chirag..
what happened to Ammy...
why is he in rehab..
love minnie..glad that she is going to help Atul bring Ammy out of this!
they both are suffering..
is aaron their son??
as atul was sayin that ridz has an unconditional bond with him??
hope to find answers to these soon..
continue soon pls..
will b waitin for ur nxt PM
hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 22 November 2008 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spln

reserved

*edit*

di i duno how to not say im speechless to u, but il try n pass it somehow....

seriously....u were nervous abt this???LIKE REALLY??? or did u just say it so i dont build hopes too high ...i cud have actually, n u stil wud have met them n much more...its so hard to control the emtions flowing when i read this fic, n look at me talking as if its been one for ever, u only just did part 1, i feel a starnge attachement to it...i think i agree with nij, its deja vu for me, n i cant believe um saying this, for deja vu with hospital environscan never be welcome, i almost cant get enuf of it...i dint re read this part at all...there have been many things in life iv read over n over for the love of them...but very few iv read once n thats it....i think the few one time things are those i know il remember, almost by word in just that once....it happenes rarely but believe me it does.....

personally i cant tell u how much i am happy abt some facts, heres one the atul minnie bond...um glad u chnaged it from armaan minnie to atul minnin i eman armaan stil stays but oh well u know wat i mean....for another um glad ur making atul n muski characters i wud want them to be like...i wish dmg did this...like i was watching this dam old dmg epi n i relized atul was alwaz the clown but now they tunred him so brainless the humor doesnt appeal anymore...somehow this solmen side to him, which i bet is only a consequence of the gravity of the fic, essentially i think u will let him hold onto his soothe the atmostphere image, well this character of his...its incredibly drawing...anji so far i almost dislike (no hating hehe)...but she shud be so, ur literaly holding tru the char essence of what the names make u think of the chars as....

rahul muski extrememly shirt reaction but it 5touched a cord...with a nice feel to it, rahul the talker n muski usually that except rare times, we have to admit everyone has those rare times um glad u allowed muski one....

armaan n ridhima....i dun o wat to say abt them il let this wait for as long as u make me wait for the update haha...dint think u cud be the only one holding unto suspense!!!....aaron is, i duno where u picked the name, but i know for one its jewish....i loved the name when i read it another book i love...n i almost gleefully grinned reading the name, i say almost coz u dint, the scene dint let me, but i loved the name n had to tell u...

with everything else, the plot the chars, the watever...u have to know this one thing....i hold zuz n u in esteem...theres lots of potential story tellers on the forum, only u two who touch details in a professional way...nij was close in her serious fic update...but she can do better justice to the detilas..she will i think in a few parts from now it comes with doing the writing...i loved the part u must know by now....nothing to edit, i wudnt change even an ' A' in there!

n yeh 315 dil se re hahahah stop getting cheesy!!!LOL

oye u can't be doing that
me need a fresh new comment ,lolz
ok me is gonna reply to this one in a pm too lmao
hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 22 November 2008 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by missypatel

reserve!! damn!! **edited**

dam ya!! but for d gud!! tht was sooooooo unexpected..lke a total bouncer bt juss a betrayal of d word!! does dt mkie sense?? lol!! i luved it!! it was totally wacko!! mkes me wonder...do i really koe u...cuz tis part defin unbelivable dt it cme from u!! ( dtz a compliment!!..i koe ur a better accepter..bt m a hard goner wit dem ;) )

okaaa d part!!...ummm...lets start wit ritu-atul-RIDZ..scene..tht did give out a lot...yet ntn(i luv dt line...u n nj bth do dt..all d time!!)..dtz a sexy kidz nme..m sure ive heard bfr bt for sum reason..it juss didnt sound tis gud ten...i was wonderin...tryna catch d meanin in betwn d lines...n i soooo cudnt...yaar cudnt u hve been a lil easy on us readers!!lol..rahul-muskaan scene..hmm tey r fightin..m doesnt lke him..cuz hes bein too ovbious...d fight continues...bt wit a dift angel..i c!! niicceeeee!!!..atul-minnie...okay it took me a while 2 picture her image..bt i still dnt c it..bt shes defin taller n more sensible...bas dtz it..atul-minnie...aahh i like it...cuz watever reason it is..d better for armaan...luv dt abt tem its lke...all r tryna protect n tke better care of him....oooohhh I LUV DT!!..bt its still a mystery..i still c armaan on d bed..wearin those yellow hosp robes..bt i still dnt c hiz face..dnt..:(!!

ahhah yehh!! i tld nj yest..dt deja vu..it was almost lke i was part of d scene..lke i was ter bt mybe wearin HPz invisible coat..or smg!!weird!!

d whole nute house..crazy fragile self world....i luv all dt..its new n fits lke a puzzle!! :)

again..luved d update..stilll dazed...its so not u..atleast nt a part of u dt i m aware of...bt hell like i rote...open d book 2 learn...guess mes doin d same..!! :D

315 =)
nij

ps..do check pardes 2 later...nw dt ive resd it..ill mke use of it!! lol

haha checked pardes,that was a smart one Wink
reserved for reply
hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 26 November 2008 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran1285

Hina - I hope that's right, ok now where do I start, I am at a loss of words and let me you tell that rarely happens with me. Yes I even posses the awful Muski laugh, but back to the point.haha Simmi the nutter shines again

Atul sounds so well how should I put...grown up I mean its a complete contrast from the Atul of DMG; except of course the love for plants.Simmi i love Atul and to see his haracter messe dup in the real DMG was heartbreaking,so i tried to give him a role he deserves  Minnie sounds so shrewd and mature, I just couldn't picture a little girl, oh but love love loved her quick bonding with Atul it was unexpected I mean it was not the norm; Minnie is usually seen with Ridz or Armi so this was new and actually very nice yeh again its for my love for Atul i made him bond wid her and Minnie is quite an imp character here,can't reveal much yet

Rahul-Muski have become the evergreen cute couple for me, and wow Rahul as the excessive talker; it's actually feasable. Anji seems sweet and I also liked her bond with Muski as well, another contrast from the show and what we're used to. thanks

Ridz seems a mystery, actually the whole situation with Armi-Ridz is a mystery, I hope you solve it for us soon. i'll try my best ,altho i love mysteries Aaron hmm very western, atleast that bit was obvious, infact that seemed to be the only obvious factor.haha ,not yet hun I guess as Atul is to Armi, Ritu is to Ridz; very intersting.hmmm may be

so have I bored you enough?no not at all,i love reading comments  esp long onesEmbarrassed but last thing I love how everything is so detailed, I could picture everything even the expression Rahul might have when he ranted. Great Update Hina will definitely await the next one. thanks so much Simmi,love your interest in this fic,i hope to keep u that way and i shall update very soon

Go to top