Fan Fictions

~Betrayed by fate~ pt 12 uptd 27/04 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 57

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 20 November 2008 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
reserved

*edit*

di i duno how to not say im speechless to u, but il try n pass it somehow....

seriously....u were nervous abt this???LIKE REALLY??? or did u just say it so i dont build hopes too high ...i cud have actually, n u stil wud have met them n much more...its so hard to control the emtions flowing when i read this fic, n look at me talking as if its been one for ever, u only just did part 1, i feel a starnge attachement to it...i think i agree with nij, its deja vu for me, n i cant believe um saying this, for deja vu with hospital environscan never be welcome, i almost cant get enuf of it...i dint re read this part at all...there have been many things in life iv read over n over for the love of them...but very few iv read once n thats it....i think the few one time things are those i know il remember, almost by word in just that once....it happenes rarely but believe me it does.....

personally i cant tell u how much i am happy abt some facts, heres one the atul minnie bond...um glad u chnaged it from armaan minnie to atul minnin i eman armaan stil stays but oh well u know wat i mean....for another um glad ur making atul n muski characters i wud want them to be like...i wish dmg did this...like i was watching this dam old dmg epi n i relized atul was alwaz the clown but now they tunred him so brainless the humor doesnt appeal anymore...somehow this solmen side to him, which i bet is only a consequence of the gravity of the fic, essentially i think u will let him hold onto his soothe the atmostphere image, well this character of his...its incredibly drawing...anji so far i almost dislike (no hating hehe)...but she shud be so, ur literaly holding tru the char essence of what the names make u think of the chars as....

rahul muski extrememly shirt reaction but it 5touched a cord...with a nice feel to it, rahul the talker n muski usually that except rare times, we have to admit everyone has those rare times um glad u allowed muski one....

armaan n ridhima....i dun o wat to say abt them il let this wait for as long as u make me wait for the update haha...dint think u cud be the only one holding unto suspense!!!....aaron is, i duno where u picked the name, but i know for one its jewish....i loved the name when i read it another book i love...n i almost gleefully grinned reading the name, i say almost coz u dint, the scene dint let me, but i loved the name n had to tell u...

with everything else, the plot the chars, the watever...u have to know this one thing....i hold zuz n u in esteem...theres lots of potential story tellers on the forum, only u two who touch details in a professional way...nij was close in her serious fic update...but she can do better justice to the detilas..she will i think in a few parts from now it comes with doing the writing...i loved the part u must know by now....nothing to edit, i wudnt change even an ' A' in there!

n yeh 315 dil se re hahahah stop getting cheesy!!!LOL

Edited by spln - 20 November 2008 at 4:39pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Betrayed by fate~ pt 12 uptd 27/04 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pickytg

Goldie

pickytg

Posted: 20 November 2008 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
reserve!! damn!! **edited**

dam ya!! but for d gud!! tht was sooooooo unexpected..lke a total bouncer bt juss a betrayal of d word!! does dt mkie sense?? lol!! i luved it!! it was totally wacko!! mkes me wonder...do i really koe u...cuz tis part defin unbelivable dt it cme from u!! ( dtz a compliment!!..i koe ur a better accepter..bt m a hard goner wit dem ;) )

okaaa d part!!...ummm...lets start wit ritu-atul-RIDZ..scene..tht did give out a lot...yet ntn(i luv dt line...u n nj bth do dt..all d time!!)..dtz a sexy kidz nme..m sure ive heard bfr bt for sum reason..it juss didnt sound tis gud ten...i was wonderin...tryna catch d meanin in betwn d lines...n i soooo cudnt...yaar cudnt u hve been a lil easy on us readers!!lol..rahul-muskaan scene..hmm tey r fightin..m doesnt lke him..cuz hes bein too ovbious...d fight continues...bt wit a dift angel..i c!! niicceeeee!!!..atul-minnie...okay it took me a while 2 picture her image..bt i still dnt c it..bt shes defin taller n more sensible...bas dtz it..atul-minnie...aahh i like it...cuz watever reason it is..d better for armaan...luv dt abt tem its lke...all r tryna protect n tke better care of him....oooohhh I LUV DT!!..bt its still a mystery..i still c armaan on d bed..wearin those yellow hosp robes..bt i still dnt c hiz face..dnt..:(!!

ahhah yehh!! i tld nj yest..dt deja vu..it was almost lke i was part of d scene..lke i was ter bt mybe wearin HPz invisible coat..or smg!!weird!!

d whole nute house..crazy fragile self world....i luv all dt..its new n fits lke a puzzle!! :)

again..luved d update..stilll dazed...its so not u..atleast nt a part of u dt i m aware of...bt hell like i rote...open d book 2 learn...guess mes doin d same..!! :D

315 =)
nij

ps..do check pardes 2 later...nw dt ive resd it..ill mke use of it!! lol

Edited by missypatel - 20 November 2008 at 5:35pm

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 20 November 2008 at 4:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ania_91

reserved~~~~~~~

HINAA it sounds soo awesome....will be back to read....reserving this spot for now....:D

edited*************

wow!! splendid, awesome, creative and just really really cool Tongue...hehe...i loved it hina! thanks so much ania this ff is so different from pardes ...hehe the dialogues were so mature and suited perfectly to the characters....feel so bad for Armaan ... awww am getting the feeling that the reason for his illness is somehow connected to Ridhimma hmm may be....but i'll be more than glad if it isn't...hmmm ok looks like Atul knows Armaan...aha the person he was refering to left off an instinctive feeling that it might be Armaan...well great job .....thanks hun

ps: the vm was really nice too....yet sad.....hmmm is it to give any hints of Armaan's past? yeh kind of  lolz

you know, it's one of the longest comments i've ever left on an ff....hehe.. aww i'm honoured yar,thanks for the lovely comments,hope you like the first part
love
Hina

okay okay....its time for mui to stop...lolz

tc.
ania =)

Originally posted by simran1285

hmmmmmmmm now this is interesting, Armi mad and Ridz (has to be Ridz) betrayed him, lolz not really but how did muski find out these little details?? aha the suspense begins

I guess this means Anji and Ridz are not related, please update soon this is very intriguing!!

thanks for the excitement simmi,just posted part one,hope it maks u feel atleast a  bit betta

Edited by hinanaziri - 20 November 2008 at 5:12pm

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 20 November 2008 at 4:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by cutie13

gr8 intro

i wonder why armaan is in mental department hehe
where is ridz hmmm
god too many questions in my head lol anyways
cont soon 
ok part 1 is updated ,thanks

p.s can u tell me what other fan fictions beside pardes u write
i write the addictive  series ,its too long 5 threads don t bother lolz
then i do FRIENDS,just done only a couple of parts on it ,hoping to continue soon

Edited by hinanaziri - 20 November 2008 at 8:30pm

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 20 November 2008 at 4:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by arluver15

Hey Hina Wow new concept i loved it It seemes very very interesting to me i m gald that u have wrot this its something new thnxs luv nruti

hey nruti,
thanks for liking the concept hun
means a lot
hope u continue liking this fic
lov
Hina

Originally posted by bollywoodqueen5

amazing intro...cant wait till you continue the story

thanks hun,hope u like part 1

Originally posted by chillingal16

hey hinna di..

loved the intro...
what happened to armaan..
why is he in there?
continue soon pls..

hey hun,thanks for the excitement and interest in the fic
hope u like part 1

Edited by hinanaziri - 20 November 2008 at 8:44pm

mishti4maan

Goldie

mishti4maan

Posted: 20 November 2008 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
sounds really good

angullgrl91

IF-Rockerz

angullgrl91

Posted: 20 November 2008 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
ooh.interesting fan fic!
im excited to read more!
can u pm me when u cont again? thanks :)

simran1285

IF-Dazzler

simran1285

Posted: 20 November 2008 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Hina - I hope that's right, ok now where do I start, I am at a loss of words and let me you tell that rarely happens with me. Yes I even posses the awful Muski laugh, but back to the point.

Atul sounds so well how should I put...grown up I mean its a complete contrast from the Atul of DMG; except of course the love for plants. Minnie sounds so shrewd and mature, I just couldn't picture a little girl, oh but love love loved her quick bonding with Atul it was unexpected I mean it was not the norm; Minnie is usually seen with Ridz or Armi so this was new and actually very nice.

Rahul-Muski have become the evergreen cute couple for me, and wow Rahul as the excessive talker; it's actually feasable. Anji seems sweet and I also liked her bond with Muski as well, another contrast from the show and what we're used to.

Ridz seems a mystery, actually the whole situation with Armi-Ridz is a mystery, I hope you solve it for us soon. Aaron hmm very western, atleast that bit was obvious, infact that seemed to be the only obvious factor. I guess as Atul is to Armi, Ritu is to Ridz; very intersting.

so have I bored you enough? but last thing I love how everything is so detailed, I could picture everything even the expression Rahul might have when he ranted. Great Update Hina will definitely await the next one. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top