College & University

Are Unconventional ways of study really helpful ?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ashutosh_web

ashutosh_web

Posted: 17 November 2008 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

With the change of society, ways of learning are also getting change. Now, learning is not limited to the fix boundary of classrooms or tuitions or coaching centre. Other ways like e-book are also slowly get popular.

I want to ask whether anyone have used any of unconventional way for study ever. If yes, then what is that way and how much helpful was this.

Also, I wanted to know some unconventional ways of learning exists or could be possible.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Are Unconventional ways of study really helpful ?" in College & University forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sanjay_k08

sanjay_k08

Posted: 18 November 2008 at 12:07am | IP Logged
I have been using an unconventional method of study but as a computer science teacher.
     I have taught few students through internet in real time, which mean they could get answers of their questions as soon as they ask. I use the combinations of few powerful tools for this purpose, which is easily and freely available on internet.
      And believe me my students are very happy with the results. Now, I have joined with a blog website, for this purpose. I have planned to continue this teaching technique this last month after that my post graduation exams will over and I could resume my job.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top