Where've al d telestars vanished-Shradha-

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
Where have all the telestars vanished?
And we are not referring to the current sabbatical

There was a time when the number of serials they were acting in simultaneously would be an indicator of how successful the actor was. Today even if someone wants to, it will not be possible because of the erratic shooting schedules (16 hours per day on an average) they maintain. And the ill effects of such inhuman schedules is showing in all of them. While some of them have fainted on the sets, some are suffering from personal problems due to these long hours, while others are desperately looking for a break. These may be some of the reasons why telestars like Jay Bhanushali, Kanchi Kaul, Harshad Chopra, Bhanujeet Sudan, Amit Jain and Sampade Vaze have been off the radar for quite some time. While the reasons they offer are many (taking a break, waiting for a good role, preparing myself for the big screen), one feels somewhere deep down it may be the inhuman schedules that are keeping these talented actors away from new shows.

Shraddha Nigam, is another such actor who is consciously moving away from daily soaps because of the stress and strain. Last seen in a show called Filmy Cocktail on Filmy, the pretty actress says, "I don't think I can handle daily soaps. It is not possible for me to work for 15-16 hours every day without breaks. So, I have taken a sabbatical of sorts by working on shows like Filmy Cocktail!" 

cheers
resh

Edited by rosewood104 - 15 years ago
thnx a ton...but i guess...a para is hidden behind the picture...nywaz thanxx
she is sweet..i like her

ive only seen her acting in Krishna Arjun...and shes great!

Thnku so much.

I so adore her.!!
i usd  2 like her in krishna arjun
like her in krishna arjun
thanxxxxxxx 4 sharing😊

I used to love her acting in Krishna Arjun, but .....

...16 HOURS A DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😲
Edited by Knowalot2 - 15 years ago
This is not relevant to the show.
Topic closed,
DMG Dev Team