Twilight

India-Forums

The changes Edward went through

Ambrosia IF-Veteran Member
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 17 November 2008 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Starting from Twilight, we have seen Edward as a strong and unbreakable character. But as the story proceeds did you ever notice the changes in him?Ermm

In Breaking Dawn he is shown completely scared and helpless.He had gone through a lot of emotional conflicts to deal with it.DisapproveHe ended up doing stuffs that he normally would never do. He was so nervous during the honeymoon. He didnt want to hurt Bella but then he ends up doing it. Then he finds out that he got her pregnant. He thought the child was a monster and would end up killing Bella.(which kind of didErmm)He loved her so much that he himself was in physical pain to see Bella so broken during the pregnancy.Broken Heart

After all seems to be getting better. He was faced with losing his wife,daughter and family to the Volturis.I am surprised he didn give up there. But he stuck it through and became himself againSmile

Meena_A Senior Member

Posted: 17 November 2008 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-SabzWay- IF-Rockerz
-SabzWay-
-SabzWay-

Posted: 17 November 2008 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Yeah, same here.
I also noticed the major changes that Edward went through.
Book 2 from Jacob's perspective surprised me a little, because even Jacob who disliked Edward would notice Edward's facial expressions and his reactions and his fear, Jacob would describe Edward as the burning man because Edward's facial expression and the pained look on his face looked like a man's face at the stake of burning, and that also really shows us what Edward was feeling and the changes he was going through.
It was sad to see Edward that way in Breaking Dawn but I was glad when things were good again and Edward wasn't the burning man anymore and he was himself again.

Edited by ~*Sabeen*~ - 17 November 2008 at 5:42pm
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top