Members Lounge

christmas gift for ma brother...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sylvia440

sylvia440

Posted: 17 November 2008 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Christmas is round the corner and there is nothing like it when you celebrate with your family. I won't have the privilege to be with my family this Christmas. I have been staying abroad for the last one year. Staying away from your family has never been easy and how I wish I was with them. My brother is turning 16 and I want to send him the best gift for this Christmas. Please help me out in picking up the best gift for a 16 year old boy.Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "christmas gift for ma brother..." in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Roy Sundaran

Roy Sundaran

Posted: 17 November 2008 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Well, 16 year old guy, and not old enough to ride a car a bike. There are a couple of options here,firstly, for a computer savvy person,  a whole computer upgrade would hit the sweet spot. This would surpass the grandest of the grandest gifts. If he is someone a little less enthusiastic, an ipod would be something you cannot go wrong with. Check out the latest range of nanosthrough this google search page.. might help you: www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=ipod+your+life+yourself&spell=1.

Jenny123

Jenny123

Posted: 17 November 2008 at 4:41am | IP Logged
I know what it feels like to be away from home for so long. In my case I used to wish I could stay away and regretted it when it happened. Anyways to answer your q uestion, how about gifting electronic items like camcorders, digicams, iPod, MP3 Players etc. Does he like fashion accessories like sun glasses etc. Incidentally I gifted an iPod to my brother and used this site (store.ipodyourlife.co.in/Gift-an-iPod.aspx) to ensure that it reached them

jaymayarya

Posted: 17 November 2008 at 5:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

rojamohta

rojamohta

Posted: 24 November 2008 at 6:19am | IP Logged
i totally agree with what Roy says.......coz he is just 16 years old u cant gift him a car or a bike..... a music player will help him a lot, as he can listen to music in his free time......ipod will be a right choice.....

sylvia440

sylvia440

Posted: 02 December 2008 at 6:58am | IP Logged
thanks all for your suggestions.... I actually like the idea of an ipod.. its cool and can be of practical use... my brother will get amused with an ipod.. it so captures the interests of a 16 yr old boy...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top