Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: rosemary1

IS GAURI AT PUNE BECOZ WEN MY FRIEND YESTERDAY CALLED UP HITEN DEN  HITEN 'S brother hitesh picked up de call n said hiten is nt at home call him after sumtime or in half an hour// IS DATMEAN GAURI WAS NT AT HOME//

my friend called up hiten at india time 4p.m it means hiten hasn't reach home by dat time after giving interview at sbz till 3p.m

well i have a hunch y this happend..lol๐Ÿ˜†..u knw like all the fake IDs u come up here๐Ÿ˜‰..lol..u must have called from a fake name๐Ÿ˜›(if thsi s true..which i doubt..lol๐Ÿ˜†)
anywa then hiten must have answered n knew at once that t was sm1 like u who always suspect him..n said they r nt at home..
๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: jashajasha

Originally posted by Mehru1984

Originally posted by Amina90

Originally posted by jashajasha

Originally posted by Amina90Hiten Gauri might be the opposite of each other Mehru but they certainly have one thing in common. Their smilles ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š. Hitens got a killer smile and Gauris got the most beautiful smile ever which makes her look even more beautiful and radiant.๐Ÿ˜ณ So everyone just think what the smile of their love nishani will be like. All rolled into one. Most likely a smile to die for. ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰

i agree with you completely amina๐Ÿ˜Š....i also think that gauri-hiten have million dollor smiles๐Ÿ˜ณthe best in the whole world๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ....hiten has a naughty๐Ÿ˜‰ n charming smile๐Ÿ˜ณ while as gauris's๐Ÿ˜Š smile is electrifyingโญ๏ธ as it lights up her face ,i also think she has the most beautiful smile in the whole world๐Ÿ˜ณ.....as for their little one๐Ÿ˜..yup you are right๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ he or she will have a smile to die for like their mommy n daddy's smile na๐Ÿ˜

awww....yaa i totally agree..hitz has a very naughty smile and gauri has the worlds most beautiful smile๐Ÿ˜i just love her pretty smile...n as u said it lights up her whole being..n also it has always been able to bring a smile to my face too..no matter however down i was feeling..when i see her smile,i also feel like smiling..
and yaa...those little ones this heavenly couple will have will be ethereally beauful..sighh...oh
๐Ÿ˜just like their beautiful mommy n daddy๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ
ght_3fr3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessunara

awww....yaa i totally agree..hitz has a very naughty smile and gauri has the worlds most beautiful smile๐Ÿ˜i just love her pretty smile...n as u said it lights up her whole being..n also it has always been able to bring a smile to my face too..no matter however down i was feeling..when i see her smile,i also feel like smiling..
and yaa...those little ones this heavenly couple will have will be ethereally beauful..sighh...oh
๐Ÿ˜just like their beautiful mommy n daddy๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ

i pry this stric vication bering this little ones for this heavenly couple & for us good news , i hope you understand what i mean ***********************************************
Edited by ght_3fr3 - 15 years ago
iluvhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wowwwww preity rocking hp. gud work.all nice scenes of crap once again brought back 2 r memory.
Amina90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ght_3fr3

i pry this stric vication bering this little ones for this heavenly couple & for us good news , i hope you understand what i mean ***********************************************

I understand exactly what you mean Afra.๐Ÿ˜‰
princessunara thumbnail

Love bytes!

Marriages are made in heaven...and if there are celebs involved, this takes on a whole new meaning. Under constant media glare, their are things that the public wants to know about the marriage which otherwise would seem mundane. Here's a sneak peek into this week's star revealtions on Star One's Jodee Kamaal Ki.
- Shilpa Saklani says that when the pandit says the wedding vows it is the best moment one can experience.
- Hiten fell in love at first sight when he saw Gauri while shooting the Breeze commercial five years back but love between the two blossomed only later when they did a serial together.
- Neelam realised she wanted to get married to Ronit Bose Roy much before he did. Every time he took her for candlelight dinners he could actually see it in her eyes. But he says it was a positive trap and he happily jumped into it.
- Apoorva has kept a very sweet nickname for Shilpa. He calls her 'Rasmalai'. This is because around 1 yr back when Rakshanda had kept Rozas, Shilpa supposedly bought Ras-malai and Paneer Tikka for Rakshanda at 6:00 in the morning. The Ras-Malai somehow managed to reach Apoorva. Apoorva said 'Ek teer se do nishaan'.

Gauri and Hiten - will it be pink or will it be blue?
- Shilpa does not like the fact that Apoorva is very finicky about discipline and punctuality. He insists on reaching the sets also 15 mins in advance. If Shilpa gets late in preparing his breakfast in three secs he just slams the door and walks away. So scared is Shilpa of this that now she has started preparing his breakfast in the night and keeping it ready in the ice box.
- Gauri wants their first child to be a girl whereas Hiten wants a baby boy.
- Gauri and Hiten fight as Gauri is a cleanliness freak and Hiten keeps spoiling the cupboard that she neatly arranges.
- Shilpa and Apoorva got married in Dehradun. Shilpa reached there one day before Apoorva. Apoorva had a stomach problem during his train journey and on reaching he just went upto Shilpa's mother and told her that he wanted to eat homemade Daal Chawal. He directly went to Shilpa's house where Shipa fed him the same.
- In Bolo to Jaane everyone knew that Apoorva and Shilpa would sizzle on the stage but the surprise package were the other two who proved that they were tough competition.
- Hiten and Gauri got married in Gauri's hometown, Pune. They actually bribed the Pandit to finish the marriage in half an hour.
- On their honeymoon Gauri fell in the pool and broke her toe. Hiten actually called an ambulance to take her to the hospital.

princessunara thumbnail

I am a Pune girl.

My dad was in the Army and I was born in Kashmir. As a child, I travelled all over the country.

After Dad retired, we settled in Pune. I studied in S P College and came to Mumbai in 1998 to participate in the Miss India contest.

I did a lot of ramp shows and television commercials like Sprite, Bru, Dabur, Ponds, Santoor, Colgate, Philips and Breeze.

I didn't enjoy the ramp much, but I enjoyed doing commercials. I made a lot of friends in Mumbai.

Not many know I made my acting debut with the television serial Noorjehan.

I had not thought about becoming an actor, but when Cinevista offered me the lead role in Noorjehan, I decided to give it a shot.

Before the shoot, I had to go through rigorous classes in Urdu diction, acting and horse-riding! It was an unforgettable experience.

Balaji Telefilms' Kutumb (2001) made me a household name.

The serial was different from all the others that were airing on television at the time. The story of a couple who hate each other's guts but still end marrying to each other intrigued everyone.

Not love at first sight

I met Hiten [her husband and co-star in both Kutumb and Kyunki...] four years ago in Hyderabad. We were on location for the shoot of the Breeze ad film. It was such a hectic two-day schedule that we barely exchanged a couple of sentences with each other.

But Destiny had other plans.

A few months later, we met again on the sets of Kutumb [see image].

Again, I was completely wrapped up in my work and the rigours of shooting for a daily soap. The work was exhausting and the cast humungous.

The Kutumb sets weren't exactly the perfect setting for a love match. Still, it happened.

Love took me completely by surprise. One moment, Hiten and I were simply friends and the next we were madly in love!

Our courtship went on for two years. During this time, I got to know him really well.

The phrase 'nice guy' fits him to a T. He is a very caring and kind person.

These were the qualities attracted me to him the most. Like me, success hasn't changed him. He still remembers his roots.

We were married in May (2004) in a simple ceremony in Pune. This was followed by a small do in Mumbai, attended by close friends and family.

My parents are extremely happy. They have always wanted to see me well-settled.

Married for a year!

Hiten and I recently celebrated our first Diwali after marriage.

We had a family get-together in Pune. It was the first time after our marriage that both families met up. It was wonderful and relaxing.

Marriage calms you down -- it has calmed me. I was pretty short-tempered earlier, but marriage has had a soothing effect on me.

Hiten and I knew each other really well before we tied the knot, so there haven't been any surprises or shocks after marriage.

Working together on the same show also helps -- we are not only partners in rhyme, but also partners-in-crime!

After marriage, it was weird initially -- going to work together, shooting the whole day and coming back home together!

Since both of us are pretty chilled-out people, the lack of space is not an issue.

We are constantly shooting for our serial and barely get time for other activities.

But we have a very strong support system -- our families. They are there with us and for us whenever we need them.

Since the popularity of Kyunki... Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi... is increasing, fans surround us when we go out. We do experience a certain lack of privacy.

I feel it all depends on the individual and how you handle the situation.

We don't get too bothered by all this. We make time for cozy dinners or catch a film at the nearest multiplex.

We don't want to miss out on the small pleasures of life. That's what keeps us grounded.

The biggest relationship tip I can offer is: Don't judge your partner.

We don't judge our parents, siblings or close friends. But in a man-woman relationship, this [judgements] always crops up.

Accept the person for what he or she is. As you go along, adjustments will happen.

Travelling gives me a buzz

I really enjoy travelling. One of my favourite getaways is Goa. I head there every New Year's with close friends.

Other cities that give me a buzz are New York, London and Singapore. There is no place like New York! I love shopping there and also catching up on Broadway.

I would love to travel more in India; I am looking forward to visiting Ladakh and Kerala.

ght1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

well i have a hunch y this happend..lol๐Ÿ˜†..u knw like all the fake IDs u come up here๐Ÿ˜‰..lol..u must have called from a fake name๐Ÿ˜›(if thsi s true..which i doubt..lol๐Ÿ˜†)
anywa then hiten must have answered n knew at once that t was sm1 like u who always suspect him..n said they r nt at home..
๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†

Sunara pathar par sir marne ka no faida๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜•

Grrr i so thought we r given the peace we need BUT

just coz Gauri wasn't home does it really have 2 b wat ur hyperactive brain is thinking?? no...... let me put down all the possibilities 4 u so u can stop irritating us:-
1. GauriHiten out on a shopping spree after sbs int๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿ˜ณ2. GauriHiten together gone 4 a long drive hand in hand๐Ÿ˜
3. GauriHiten together planned 2 watch a movie๐Ÿ˜‰ or went 2 their frnds place๐Ÿ˜Š
list can go on n on ok???
If u have all the contacts y don't u sit down n ask all this from HT he will give u all da answers u need, and a peace of ur mind....

It's not IMPORTANT he have 2 reach home just after da int... their r million of things 1 person has 2 do. Don't luk @ dem as a celebrity they also have same life as us they also do n eat same things as us...I don't knw abt others but i don't luk @ GHt as celebrity i luk them as they r part of my family n i love n adore them da same way i adore MY APNE(my beautiful frnds online/offline r also my family). As a family i don't need ur shaki behaviour 2 ruin my peace............

Priety i request u from the bottom of my heart to plz paste rule 3 n 4 i put in last FC regarding giving us peace....... tht really did well in having all the negative vibes from rosemary 4 a while๐Ÿ˜† so we shall have it in here also. i hope u do dat SOON plz.๐Ÿ˜ณ

p.s. Komal di, app kuch nahin bolenege๐Ÿค—

ght1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

well even i wanna knw da answers for these ques๐Ÿคฃas for knowing ts u๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†ur bhai will kill u๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ

I think he already knw such weird questions can only b asked by me... i will soon put down wat happened last wk๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†... i havn't got da chance 2 even tell komal di๐Ÿ˜ญ being busy n net problems........... par soon i will tell her n post here wat stupid things i do๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
anju26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
congrats everyone for new fc