Prince Charming (MJHT) - Part 3: Pg 2 - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
Wow, beautifully written! Loved the way you've characterised both Samrat and Mayank.. And the girl he just saved would be Gunjan right? Are Nupur and Gunjan sisters in this FF?

And is Benjie 'evil' in the story? Because I like Benji.. he's awesome! 😆

Love,
Radz
OMG amazing..
do cont sooon...

Sonia
wow awesome mindblowing pls do cont soon i will be waiting
it is cute part  i love it plzz contuied soon
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks everyone :-) I have my summer break now, and since I'm bored I decided to continue this FF. I'm not certain, if I'll be very regular with updates, since I might mostly write depending on my mood, but hope you enjoy it. This FF will most likely be nothing along the lines of the show, so if you are reading it, then please read it with an open mind.

x

Three

Nupur noted the teacher flip his hair to cover up the bald side of his head, and she was slightly fascinated with the way he covered it carefully without missing a tiny spot that would show he was turning bald. He must have practice she decided of flipping his hair perfectly to fit the slight bald spot without looking in the mirror. The bell rang signalling the end of the class, and the teacher left giving them a reminder of their upcoming finals. 

Finals? You didn't need finals to decide on the most intelligent person in the class; in fact Nupur was well aware that she was the most intelligent student in her class, so um what if she didn't top in class? She didn't need finals to prove her intelligence. She was intelligent. Period.

Mayank Sharma, the nerdy kid beside her was busy noting down the dates for the finals. She could just picture his mind working speedily to decide the courses to study that night, which was a little too much. They had been in the class, since a year now, and the amount of interaction she had with him was limited to only five words, which was pretty bearable, since she could never stand him. The guy was so idiotically arrogant, and she hated to watch that arrogance, that stupid little nose of his high up in the air, as he walked like a prince. She wanted to stamp over all his arrogance, all that pride, and all that bloody idiotic brain. If only, she could borrow his brain for a day.... She swore pungently, as she realized that weird thought cross her mind, and then suddenly something amazing happened.

Dev walked in. Her heart sang at the sight of him. She pushed her hair carefully behind her ears, as she looked up at him playfully opening and shutting her eyes rapidly to showcase her pretty eyelashes. She'd seen it in the olden 60's movies, where the heroine flicked her eyelashes a lot, and the guy fell at her feet immediately singing a song. Now, of course she wouldn't want Dev to sing a song to her like that, but she wouldn't mind, if he turned his sexy head around, and gave her a small smile. She was so tuned to flicking her eyes, and her eyes were so focused on Dev that she nearly fell down on her seat, as he passed right by without once looking at her. She'd been practising for a whole week! Every night she'd been standing in front of the mirror painfully flicking her eyes up, and down to get that pretty look and the guy hadn't even once looked at her. Maybe she had done it wrong, she decided, so she tried it once again turning her head sideways. This time her eyes met a pair of intelligent eyes. Mayank Sharma turned his head sideways to look at her, as he caught her flicking her eyelashes, and he looked back at her, as if he knew...

*sigh* You tempt me to fall in love with MN all over again ...
wowowow i love your part 2 and 3
gr8 yaar
jst catched up with ur FF...cool one dear
continue soon
very nice!!!pm me if u update the next part.looking 4ward..
Hey GG me finally here!!!Phew

loved part 2 n 3 very well written!!!!!👏

i liked ur style of writing in full detail in d hair flicking n eyes part!!!!!!! 

do continue soon!!!!

Nemo
Edited by monishanemo - 14 years ago