Travel

Are Unconventional ways of study really helpful ?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sanjay_k08

sanjay_k08

Posted: 16 November 2008 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

With the change of society, ways of learning are also getting change. Now, learning is not limited to the fix boundary of classrooms or tuitions or coaching centre. Other ways like e-book are also slowly get popular.

I want to ask whether anyone have used any of unconventional way for study ever. If yes, then what is that way and how much helpful was this.

Also, I wanted to know some unconventional ways of learning exists or could be possible.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Are Unconventional ways of study really helpful ?" in Travel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 18 November 2008 at 3:27am | IP Logged
This topic is perhaps not related to Travel; you might want to post it in the general discussion forum. Smile

sanjay_k08

sanjay_k08

Posted: 18 November 2008 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Yes, by mistake i posted it here. i wanted to delete this topic but didn't found the option.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top