Posted: 15 years ago

i think that monica should win the big boss season 2 because the guys ran away from the house and monica stayed till the end and should b the winner,If the guys run away that means they r evicted .

wat do u guys think..?
Originally posted by Tamana l

i think that monica should win the big boss season 2 because the guys ran away from the house and monica stayed till the end and should b the winner,If the guys run away that means they r evicted .

wat do u guys think..?

How does it matter what we think...🤢

Raja lakh bura chahe bhi to kya hota hai
wahi hota hai jo manjure rahul hota hai...

on a serious note..It all depends on the producers of the show. Plus it is till not clear what heppened and why so its too early to say anything.
they wnt be evicted...I m dammm sure of it...they ll run for finals...
Monica ...donate the money instead...
Originally posted by ishurockss

they wnt be evicted...I m dammm sure of it...they ll run for finals...
Monica ...donate the money instead...

😆 she is already begging it so may be donate it to her only...
Originally posted by Martand

😆 she is already begging it so may be donate it to her only...

No Marandji she already has 2 lead  roles nd a house in Mumbai...she doesnt need the money anymore 😆

No Marandji she already has 2 lead  roles nd a house in Mumbai...she doesnt need the money anymore 😆

Arre kya pata Don ki bail karwani ho...ya fir sare paise use ho gaye ho..aur gallace leni ho apni trousers ke liye...uski sari trousers niche khisakti rahti hain...
Why Monica? Donate da money
Originally posted by Martand

Arre kya pata Don ki bail karwani ho...ya fir sare paise use ho gaye ho..aur gallace leni ho apni trousers ke liye...uski sari trousers niche khisakti rahti hain...

Whts gallace??😕  @bold...u r noticing too much of monica 😆😉

did she get any movie offers, ishu? I have been reading the posts where they are saying that she got movie offers...
Originally posted by kristie12

did she get any movie offers, ishu? I have been reading the posts where they are saying that she got movie offers...

Yes Kristie 😲..believe it ...its true 😕...She has mentioned she has 2 LEAD roles in movies...timesofindia main hai...in todays daily discussion post..they have posted the link...I think after page 35 or so..check it out..