Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

Kash tells Sujal that she married him to hurt him as he had snatched the cause of her life from her...The base of their wedding had been hatred..Blah, blah, blah.....And says further, " U r finished , Mr. Sujal Garewal!" ( I don't know if he is, but i surely want you to be..........๐Ÿ˜ก )
Then she informs him abt everything she has done after their wedding to harm him, starting from the hotel where they went for their honeymoon that, "Us kamray mein thairna mera plan tha, Main jaanti thi k tumharay rom rom mein aag lag jae gee...." ๐Ÿคข ( How cheap u r Kash, u don't even respect ur relationship  with ur dead husband ) Then talks abt the stalker , that she did it to make him realize how it feels like when somebody stalks someone's wife.......( U r sick Kash, i wonder if u can stoop any lower ) Then talks abt her kidnapping and their accident, that she wanted to see him fear the loss of a loved one and the fear of death...." Main jaant ti thi k main tumhari kamzori hoon, aur tum tadpay Mr. Sujal Garewal.....main khush thi aur aaj bhi khush hoon....main nay aakhir Piyu k gunaahgaar ko saza dilwa di ".....Sujal kept a normal face all the time....And then our dear Suju finally spoke up coolly......." Tum bilkul nahi badleen Kashish, Aaj bhi jhoot boltay wakt tum mujh say nazrain nahi mila pateen......Jo tum nay kia wo sach hay , par jo tum nay kaha wo nahi......Tum nay aaj tak sirf mujh say pyaar kia hay.......tum sirf aur sirf mujh say pyar karti ho, Ye baat main jaanta hi nahi mehsoos bhi karta hoon".......They keep standing  looking at each other..... Kash replies with assuring him that she only loves Piyu and says further," Main sirf Mrs. Piyush Raheja hoon, kabhi Mrs. Sujal Garewal nahi thi......Tumhari galt fehmi ka koi ilaaj nahi , Main nay tumhein tumharay kiay ki saza di hay" Sujal refused to believe her......( Dear Sujal, y didn't u at least slap her once.....U have proved that love is not only blind , but also deaf and dumb..........) Kash leaves, Sujal smiles..... ( He is mad, But oh, wat am i saying? its old news....... )

Kash meets Ak on her way out and they have a heated conversation when Ak informs her that Sujal will soon be free and she has no right to get him punished when he's innocent.......Kash repeats each of her stupid so called proof against Sujal.....Ak regards it as misunderstanding instead of proof....He challenges her to test it in the court....Kash is determined to prove Sujal guilty in the SG Enterprises case even if he is proved innocent in Ghost, sorry , Piyu-murder case.......Ak is determined to defend Sujal........Kash concludes by announcing , "Ab Sujal ko mujh say koi nahi bacha sakta......." ( Of course , who can fight monsters who r determined to destroy anything which crosses their way? )

Cg asks for loan over the phone and consoles Veena that he'll keep his promise to bring Sujal back, tells her that he has managed  20 crores, whereas 30 r left............Then he leaves to talk to Lalith......Lalith has sold out his property to repay the 50 croses loan to set Suj free....Cg is overwhelmed that inspite of the fact that  Sujal is accused of killing PIyu, Laith has done this for him....Lalith regards Suj as his son too and is sure that Kash is wrong here and Suj hasn't killed Piyu.....๐Ÿ‘( Look Kash, learn something from  him, he is sensible and loads better than u....He trusts Suj.....But why did i forget, first of all, he is human when u.......๐Ÿคข) Vasu informs  them that its useless as she has reopened Piyu murder case......

Suj is shown behind bars, thora sa pyar plays......๐Ÿ˜ณ( Is banday ka kuch nahi ho sakta ) He is remembering their accident..... ( Ah, See wat love has made of this man......)

Kash is crying out loud beside a tree and is recalling Sujal's line" Tum sirf aur sirf mujh say pyar karti ho, Ye baat main jaanta hi nahi mehsoos bhi karta hoon" Ak arrives there and asks her sarcastically " Kya hua Kash? tumhay to khush hona chaiay tha naa" Kash :" Main apnay pati Piyu k  liay ro rahi hoon kion k wo ab is dunia mein nahi hain " ( Kya ye abhi abhi hua hay ) Ak : " Ye aansoo us pati k liay hain jo jail mein hay" ( Well said ) Kash refuses and tries to assure him that she lied when she said that she loved Sujal...That she had been weakened for a short period and started to feel Sujal's pain...But that had not been love...And again says her ( DUMB ) line......"Kashish kuch palon k liay kamzor pad sakti hay, piyu ki patni  nahi"...... Ak tells her that she is divided into 2 parts....One wants to be happy and loves Sujal, the other doesn't want to understand anything......He further says that the cause of her life is still incomplete and is behind the bars.....Concludes with, "u r not happy.....u r guilty.." Veena goes to meet Sujal who is sitting in his cell and is hiding his face with his arm.....She asks him how is he.....he replies with" In aansoon ko dekhnay say pehlay theek tha, ab takleef ho rahi hay and wipes away her tears........( So cute ........๐Ÿ˜Š) She informs him that Cg has gone to IWB to make them agree to set him free......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

perveen thumbnail
thanks a heep for the up date ur the best yaar...............๐Ÿ˜Š
shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well atleast she said, piyush ki patni instead of that irritating piyush ki widhwa. thats definite improvement๐Ÿ˜†
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks a billion, that update was awesome. I love Akshat for telling Kashish a few home truths and defending Sujal at last, even if it did take him a whole week to get himself sorted and he still didn't help to stop anything from happening when he knew what Kashish was doing all along, he redeemed himself in this episode by fighting on behalf of Sujal.

The way you described the jail scene makes it seem like it was an intense and totally excellent performance on Sujal's part. He was so sweet to say that to his mum, all say awwwh. And i can't believe that Kashish has not realised she is wrong when her only supporter is Vasu (been her enemy til date and always up to cause probs) oh and her dad but he is her dad.

Your comments were very amusing and i agree Kashish has stooped to some cheap and low levels to hurt someone she thinks is guilty.

shahidlover24 thumbnail
Thx for the awesum update!
Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Simply U R too good......... GR8 update. yesterday Sujal was just smashing. The way he was smiling when he told Kashish that she has not changed as yet. He was cool............. But I don't understand one thing. When Kashish went to see Sujal they were allowed to meet in the visiting room of the jail But then they showed Veena going to meet Sujal and she was taken to the cell where Sujal was kept. The pain in Sujal's eyes when Veena went away was too much. It was heart breaking....... He is definitely a very good actor. I would say the same for Kashish also. She is also a very good actress. The way she showed both the emotions of hate and love for Sujal after meeting Sujal in the jail was really good.

Akshat has finally diagnosed her desease.. the Dual Personalitytis............. I don't think anyone has till now seen such a problem in real life or even in reel. Ekta's creative unit is gr8 in making these ideas.

nandiinii thumbnail
thanks 4 the wonderful update...sujal was really cool yesterday!!๐Ÿ˜Š
Rach thumbnail
Rajeev is the best..
He acts superbly..
Hw cool n composed he was while listening to kash n then when he speaks up he was excellent..
Brilliant performance...
And yes SUJALFAN finally Akshat realises that kash is a split personality case..
Kash ki sharam kahan hai..
Telling Sujal i dont love u then what happened on that night...
Mom Son scenes r always brilliant n once again they were at their best.
Whr is Rishi these days???
Edited by Rach - 19 years ago
Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thx Simp...U r a darling...missed the episode last nite...but read yr update first thing in the morning...then saw the repeat just now.

Wow.....Sujal was simply fab.....those expressions...he has improved loads as an actor.....just loved him yest.....missed Rishi too...... wonder where he is...........now i guess Ekta will take another week to show sujal again...very mean of her..........just kiddin๐Ÿ˜†