Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey that's really great idea and it was really good . please PM me when you update😊
goodkashish thumbnail
awesome ff on Rm......i just loved it.........ple ple ple continue..it is such a different concept and i am in love with it.............thanks for making rm ff........ple ple ple continue........thanks

love
kashish
accountband thumbnail
Awesomenesss this fanfiction rocks my world cute and a brilliant idea and guys we need more of this due to the prolonging strike.... MISSING u RM
-Mishti_Divz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ITS AWESOME YAAR thanksss alottttttt👏
plzz continue soon
bhavini570 thumbnail

rahul hahah...................

dmg123 thumbnail

Awesome intro......very different.....!!

but Jai again?......uh-oh....hopefully he doesnt come between Rahul n Muskaan again......
pls continue soon.......it is very nice........

n if u dont mind....can u pls pm me next time!......thank u!!
x.sonia.x thumbnail
nice different idea.  do pm me.
0o.Leah.o0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Rahul's diary -

15th Oct - 10:00 am - At home ( holiday )

Just got up. I just LOVE holidays. Holidays are the only days you can stay away from the heavy work load of Sanjeevani and holidays are the only daysyou can actually tuck in and dream away in your sleep. Speaking of dreams, I had a weird dream last night, I dreamt that me and Muskaan were getting married !! , and the weiredest part ? I ACTUALLY liked the idea, I know I am going crazy and I shoudnt have stared at her like that yesterday, but wht could I do ? I cant believe that this is the first time I am noticing how beautful Muskaan is, an yesterday when I followed Armaan's advice and looked at her PROPERLY , I was dumstruck ! For me, whenever I looked at Muskaan I imagined her to be the innocent bubbly girl I knew in my childhood, but yesterday when I actually looked properly instead of just imagining her, I realized that Muskaan was the innocent , bubbly girl anymore....

Oh god ! I think I burnt my toast ! G2G !
0o.Leah.o0 thumbnail

Muskaan's diary -

15th oct - At home - 7:00 pm

I think I just get lucky someimes, and TODAY IS TOTALLY MY LUCKY DAY !!!!! I cant this is  happening to me of all people, I mean I just cant belive my luck sometimes ! I've been asked out by Jai ( the hottest senior doc ), Am I not lucky ?? Okay I know I have a HUGe crush on Rahul and its not right for me to go out with an another guy when you are in love with an ANOTHER guy, but seriously if I consider this logically Rahul dosnt even LIKE me, so it obviously dosnt hurt if I go out with and another guy ( Not JUST an another guy, the hottest senior doc infact ), so BID DEAL !!! Oh I hear my mobile ringing, probably Jai is asking me to come down.
-Sakina- thumbnail
please not jai again please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!