Fan Fictions

Muskaan and Rahul Diaries !! UPD - PG 25 !!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 27

Page 1
Page   of 27
Page 2 Page 27

0o.Leah.o0

IF-Rockerz

0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 16 November 2008 at 5:39am | IP Logged

Heya Guyz ......This is Apoorva ( appy ) back with my second FF .....

In this FF of mine...The main lead will ofcourse be RM ( love them to the core ).....

It will be written in the form of their Diary entries...

Hope you guys like it....

Love,
Apoorva ( appy )
P.S - If u guys want me to PM u....plz ask me to in ur comments...thankz !

Edited by I-luv-Mayank - 29 January 2009 at 8:39am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Muskaan and Rahul Diaries !! UPD - PG 25 !!" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

0o.Leah.o0

IF-Rockerz

0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 16 November 2008 at 5:41am | IP Logged
This is the link to my prev FF - Plz chk it out --

A RAHUL MUSKAAN STORY --

0o.Leah.o0

IF-Rockerz

0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 16 November 2008 at 6:06am | IP Logged

Muskaan's diary --

12th Oct - At Home - 10:30 pm

Well my mom sent me this book from Patiala. I dont know what she wanted me to do ! How the hell can I maintain a diary when already I am in stressed due to the work load of being an intern in Sanjanjeevani,but my mom apparently thinks I need to write down my feelings, as she thinks it will help me. She apprently borrowed this idea from Rahul, he told her last month that I dint have anyone to actually express my feelings to and suggested it to her to buy me a diary so that I can jot down my feelings like he does in his diary. But you know what ? HE IS WRONG !!  I DO have friends around me to whom I can express my feelings like, My best friend Riddima  ( My BESTEST friend for life ), My other best friend Anjali ( Ridzi's sister and an another good friend ), My best freind Atul ( Anjali's BF and an ANOTHER good friend of mine ) , and my best freind Armaan ( ridzi's BF and an ANOTHER good freind ), and Mom thinks I need this book to write down my feelings??? and of course there is Rahul too ( The guy who I know from childhood and I have a HUGE crush on him , and The HOTTEST guy I've ever seen ! his eyes are bright hazel and you can practically DROWN in his eyes ! ) AND MY MOM THINKS I NEED A DIARY TO WRITE DOWN MY FEELINGS???  
           But on the second thought, I think I need a diary, I mean I still havent told ANY of my BEST friendz that I have a HUUUGE crush on Rahul yet, but c'mon how could I tell them, I just...cant ! so probably this diary thing is not such a bad idea after all, lemme see how it turns out !!

Edited by I-luv-Mayank - 16 November 2008 at 6:08am

DMG4EVER

IF-Dazzler

DMG4EVER

Posted: 16 November 2008 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Aww that was great Apoorva

0o.Leah.o0

IF-Rockerz

0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 16 November 2008 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Rahul's diary -

13th Oct - 11:43 pm - Sanjeevani Canteen

Muskaan is mad at me ( Again ! ), and the reason she is mad at me this time is that I forced her mother to buy Muskaan a diary. Jeez !! She is really mad today and she woudnt spak to me at all, why the heck is she SO angry ?? I mean its JUST a diary and if she dosnt want to write in it she dosnt have to, who is forcing her to ? But Muskaan will remain Muskaan, no one can change that, she will always remain a 'Jungli billi ' ( Correction - a CUTE jungli billi ). Well , I tried calling her to apologize ( I dont understand why its always me who has apologize even without any possible fault of mine, but apparently I cant LIVE without speaking to her ), but she dint pick up her mobile ( nothing new there ! ). So I guess I just have to apologize to her tomorrow. But honestly I just LOVE fighting with Muskaan its SO much fun, the way she gets irritated and starts beating me up is just pure enjoyment.
      Well have to go now or else Dr.Keerti will throw me put of Sanjeevani if I spend my night shift sipping coffee and not attending to the patients !

Edited by I-luv-Mayank - 16 November 2008 at 7:27am

nidz n

nidz n

Posted: 16 November 2008 at 7:31am | IP Logged
wooooooooooo am soo happy u started one more ff that to on RM...
gr8...continue soon n plzz pm me weneva u continue..
take care

0o.Leah.o0

IF-Rockerz

0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 16 November 2008 at 7:44am | IP Logged

Muskaan's diary -

14th Oct- Sanjeevani storeroom ( during duty ) - 12:06 am

Rahul apologized to me in the locker room todayand he said that he was REALLY REALLY sorry for suggesting the diary idea to my mom, I of course gave him a angry look and told him it was okay. Its actualy really hard to be mad at Rahul, expecially when he comes to you with his puppy dog eyes, and says sorry. I swear I could have fainted if I hadnt shut my eyes immediatly before I could lose myself in his gorgeous eyes. He seriously should start wearing contact lenses or something before people( or rather girls ) start losing their senses. And you know what ? Now I guess that I should fight with Rahul more often, because I can always expect a sorry from him and probably next time I should not accpt his sorry( s) and then he would have to start pleasing me and stuff like that ! Tht would be FUN !
         Oh oh ! got to go ! 

0o.Leah.o0

IF-Rockerz

0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 16 November 2008 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Rahul's Diary --

14th oct - during duty hours - Canteen

Th most BIZZARE thing just happened, today when I was attending to the patients I was suppposed to examine, Dr.Jai ( One of the senior doctors who apprently every girl in Sanjeevani had a crush on except maybe Muskaan, and I dont know why I was happy that Muskaan dint have a crush on him ) came upto me when I was working with Armaan and pulled me aside.
" Is there something going on between you and Muskaan ? " he asked me
I blinked at him, " No, of course not " I replied
He heaved a sigh ( of relief ) "Thank god ! " he exclaimed
"Why ? " I asked him curiously
" Oh nothing ! I always had crush on Muskaan , but then I thought there was something going on between you guys as both of you always seemed so close and all. She is just so  pretty ! I can t keep my eyes off her " He said
"WHAT ? " I screamed, all the people in the room turned to look at me
" You find MUSKAAN pretty ? " I asked him
He then turned to look at me as if I was mad or something.
" Obviously ! She is just to gorgeous ! " he said
But before I could say anything else, his pager rang and he left. I slowly walked upto Armaan confused and dazed
" Whats wrong ? " Armaan asked apparently noticing my confused expression
" Jai has a crush on Muskaan " I told him
" Oh ! " Armaan exclaimed
" And he finds her PRETTY ! " I told him
Armaan then gave me the same look Jai had given me, the same look that suggested that I was dumb,
"Of course, She is pretty " He snorted " she has half the Sanjeevani staff behind her dosnt she ?
And before I could say anything else, Armaan dragged me to the Canteen.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top