Juhi-Sach Wedding:Discuss:ImpMessage:Pg37 - Page 7

Posted: 15 years ago
 may be kumkum khatam hi ho jae juhi ki  marrage se pehle . phir to break hi break  hai juhi k liye .
hi

Originally posted by marrukhkhan

may be kumkum khatam hi ho jae juhi ki  marrage se pehle . phir to break hi break  hai juhi k liye .

even if kk ends, ju will continue to work, she said on tb she doesnt intend to take break afetr her marraige

so kk or no kk, she still will be doing other shows

norzar

she said she cant sit at home as she is so used to work for so many years almost 10 years

TV STAR TRAIL

Stay fit with Sachin Shroff
by Vidhya Krishnan
Dec 09, 2008, Bangalore

Fitness plays a major role in our lives; staying fit and healthy has become essential these days and the pressure is on for celebrities. Staying in shape is a must for those in the public eye – so, it is time to see what they are doing to win the battle of the bulge. For our Tellywatch column on fitness, Sachin Shroff talks about fitness and healthy living.

My workout regime…
I work out three times a week for two hours. I concentrate on two body parts each day. I try and do less of cardio and more of weights as the body is already under pressure because of work. There are a lot of time constraints too so it all depends on the situation and the work. I keep a watch on my diet rather than burning it out.

My happiness quotient…
I believe in having a healthy mind and to stay fit and be happy.

My daily diet…
I am not very strict with my diet as I really can't follow a pattern all the time. However, I make sure to stick to a pattern at least for five days in a week. I drink lots of water – I also take fruits, milk and have a proper lunch. I keep it light for dinner which usually includes dry fruits, daal and chappatis.

On a rainy day, my idea of a workout would be…
I would go jogging in the rain and skip my workout.

My idea of relaxation…
I like doing yoga for 15 to 20 minutes…the basic yoga and not power yoga which I consider quite important. I get as much sleep as I can and even take short powernaps during breaks. I also like watching movies.

Size zero to you is…
Starving! It is being very lean…it does exist but takes a toll on your mind. The diet pattern is very strict and one has to go through a lot of stress. I personally feel it is very dangerous for health since the body is curbed of the essential vitamins required.

I crave for…
Sweets!

A lifestyle change I'm trying to make…
I want to follow a regular and right sleep pattern. I want to stick to a time by going to bed early and waking up early so that there is a correct pattern followed.

Fitness mantra…
Give yourself a break (laughs)…

Keep tuning in to Tellywatch for more fitness tips from your beloved TV celebrities.

hi

great article surashita

fab pic of sachin

lovely article. enjoyed reading his views

he loves sweets, i didnt know that

yup one needs to stay fit and healthy

the third  pic is of iqbal na?

norzar

i saw a promo of CM

she looks just wohhhhhhhhhh in pink sareeeee😍

all were laughed at rahul ...........bcoz he lagh in defferent way na😆😆

just like breaks laga kar🤣🤣

waiting 4 saturday😉

hi

thanks for promo update muskan,. looking foward to it

hope sachin comes as a guest to chote miyan

that will be awesome and the biggest new yr gift for all of us

norzar

yea norzar

agar aisa ho jaye to its a biggest gift for all of us

Originally posted by norzar

hi

even if kk ends, ju will continue to work, she said on tb she doesnt intend to take break afetr her marraige

so kk or no kk, she still will be doing other shows

norzar

thanks for the info
They look CUTE together...I still hope Kumkum doesn't end:(