Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

Juhi-Sach Wedding:Discuss:ImpMessage:Pg37

sumitfan thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Juhi-n-Sachin wedding all Discussion hear
      and all topics  and  pic post hear

Sindoor time for Kumkum

Juhi Parmar and actor Sachin Shroff (of Sindoor fame) will be getting married next year. They have been dating for the past couple of months and will soon be finalising the wedding date.
Sounding very excited at the prospect, Juhi says, "Well, love happens when it has to happen. Sachin and I have been friends for over five years now, but it's only recently that we felt that there was something more than just friendship there."
So when is the big day? Says Juhi, "Our parents are very happy and it is for them to decide the date and venue, etc. But we are definitely getting married next year."
When contacted, Sachin said, "Yes, we are all set to get married and everything has been finalised. What only needs to be finalised is the date, as we are waiting for the shraadh period to end. Once it ends, both our families will meet to look for an auspicious date and time."
Speaking about their relationship, Sachin says, "I have known Juhi for five years. But, we started dating only a couple of months ago. There was no need to propose to each other, as things just happened. We talked about getting married and things worked out between us. This is the right time to settle down. Both of us have been doing quite well professionally for a couple of years now. We complement each other as I am the quiet one and she is talkative. I guess that makes the relationship perfect! Where I lack, she completes the relationship."
And may we ask who popped the question first? Juhi says, "We both realised it at around the same time. But he is yet to go down on one knee and ask me if I want to marry him!" She adds, "And that's a condition. He is very romantic and I love that. I love surprises, so he better surprise me, even if it is a day before the marriage!"

1;Juhi-Sachin Shaadi on Feb 15 2009

Having dated for a couple of months now Juhi Parmar and Sachin Shroff have decided it's working between them.

The couple will marry on February 15 2009 in Jaipur, Juhi's hometown.
"Kundali nahi milvaayi thi par shaadi ka muhurat nikalvaya tha," says Juhi, adding that when the Pandit scanned the dates for the mahurat he made no remark about the stars not being in alignment. "I guess everything was fine otherwise he would have surely said something," she added.
A while ago, while Sachin was open about his relationship with Juhi, he said he had not gone so far as to propose to her.
So when did this happen exactly? We asked him. He said there was no change. "Ab tak nahi kiya… shaadi ho jaane do, propose bhi kar loonga!".
Kumkum actress Juhi plans to mix the rituals of her (Rajasthani) and Sachin's (Sindhi) cultures. For this she is in constant touch with her mother and her mother-in-law-to-be through phone and mails.
The lovers plan to exchange rings a day before the wedding - Valentine's Day. So why was the marriage not fixed for that day instead, the day for lovers? Juhi laughs: "That is what Sachin wanted, so that he then would have to give me just one gift for both occasions… but I wanted two separate gifts".
So what kind of gifts was she expecting from her beau? "That really doesn't matter… it's the gesture that matters for me," she says.
We asked Sachin what his dream wedding would be like. He had no opinion. "Wo sab madam handle kar rahi hain. I told her: ki main ghodi par nahin chadhoonga but she clearly told me ki wo toh chadhna hi padega…".
Juhi said she wanted a big fat wedding and had planned for all the ceremonies, including mehndi, ladies sangeet and every minute ritual.
Juhi and Sachin have been friends for five years, but came close when Juhi broke up with actor-producer Anuj Saxena, whom she was dating. After her break-up, Juhi and Sachin went out for a while and then went public with their relationship. Their parents also approved.
Juhi says she always dreamt of being married in Jaipur. She says marriages can take place in a grand way there. While the list of their honeymoon destinations seems to be pretty long, one place that lies top on the list is New Zealand.

2;Juhi-n-Sachin to wed in Jaipur

Wedding bells are ringing for Telly actress Juhi Parmar as she is ready to take 'Saat Phere' with her beau Sachin Shroff on 15th of February, 2009. Juhi is originally from Jaipur and the actress always dreamt of her wedding ceremony in her hometown, a wish that Sachin is ready to fulfill.

The TV strike has worked in the favor of Juhi as the bride-to-be now has more time on hand to shop, relax and finally rejuvenate at the Mumbai spas. Sources revealed that Sachin wanted the wedding date to be the 14th of February instead as he was hoping to tie the knot on 'Valentine's Day'. Juhi opted to keep her 15th February data, and she joke that she would expect two gifts, one on the Valentine's Day and the other on her Wedding anniversary hence, she scheduled the wedding for the 15th of February.
Juhi and her family are planning a grand wedding in a true royal 'Jaipur' style, and the actress is leaving no stone unturned to organize a lavish set-up for the day she officially wears her 'Kumkum'.

3;Wedding Bells for Juhi Parmar and Sachin Shroff

After a long hunt of four years Juhi Parmar finally found her Mr. Right and the man of her dreams in Sachin Shroff of 'Sindoor' and 'Naaginn' fame.

Earlier it was reported that the much in love couple will tie the knot by early next year (2009).

Now the date has been announced. It's Feb.15, 2009 a day after Valentine's Day.

A very excited Juhi says, "I have always been dreaming of it, and now it is here, I am getting married to my beloved on Feb 15".

The wedding will take place in her home town of Jaipur. Their engagement will be held on Valentine's Day, just a day before marriage.

The couple had first met around five years back for a pilot shoot of a show, but none of them ended up doing it.

But they struck up a healthy friendship during the shoot. It was only a month back that they fell in love and came out in the open.

Juhi is busy preparing these days.

She says, "I am taking time out and have been taking note of every small thing which is related to my marriage. My parents have been sending me details of everything through mails."

But there were plenty of reasons for not zeroing in on February 14.

She jokes, "Sachin wanted the marriage to be on 14th Feb, so that he escapes with just one gift rather than giving two."

While most TV actors prefer quiet or secret weddings, Juhi plans to have a grand and lavish marriage.

She says, "I have always dreamt of it and now it is happening. I am really very excited."

This sure is going to be one fairy tale wedding.

Juhi Parmar and Sachin Shroff pic

http://www1.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/images/uploads/14F_sachin.jpghttps://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h161/peterpanofindia/juhi_parmar_009_hd.jpg
http://www1.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/images/uploads/541_scan0014.jpg

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Ok this sounds grt😳..thanks dear for opening this topic😳

Friends please post all your articles related to Juhi and Sachin's wedding in this thread only and limit your discussions to this thread only😳...this will not make the forum messy at all😃

I m closing your other thread which I guess u hv opened it accidentally😳

And Juhi just couldn't hv asked for a better day than Valentine's day for her Engagement☺️...
tsaian thumbnail
thats reallyy a nice idea
we could all discuss juhi wedding in this tread
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

thanks for this topic

please make it a sticky topic

and i agree its a great time for both jusachin

really happy and excited for both

norzar
surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks so much

awesome compilation with all different pictures of JuSachin in one frame at one glance alongwith all articles of their wedding preparations

Wedding details

SBS *JuSachin Honeymoon*- update,VIDEO..PG 1,2      JuSach Honeymoon Video shown on 9 Apr 2009

Hussain hosts Tina's birthday bash- Article     JuSach first pic offscreen after marriage and H'Moon

Interviews Just before and After Marriage

still pending to update

Others

FANS Specials for JuSachin Wedding

Articles
Pg 19

Siggies

Video Mix  by Naz 

Rah_HuJu  - Pg 20, 27  of this post

mirza_ajju 
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1105311&TPN=34

tanu.g
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1105311&TPN=41

juhuti
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1077823&TPN=55

Fan of divya
Pg 38 of this post

freezinme
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1007436&TPN=25

'

Edited by surakshita - 15 years ago
preeti4huju thumbnail
hey guys 😛it was lat wednesday tht zoom    mentioned ..juhis shhadi & date ..................

nooooooooooo nooo there was no coverage.....😕.. it was the all hot news goin below the scrreen it mentioned tht ..tv stars juhi parmar & scahin shroff to marry on feb 15 ..i thought of mentioning it ...............
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

thanks for the info dear reg zoom

norzar
Annie4Juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanx a lot 4 making this topic8

Fabulous work

Asha thts great now we can discuss here about juhi my jaan wedding
Luv her soooo much till end of everything
mirza_ajju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey thanks dear for all the articles
Ruhihutijufan thumbnail

well well well....hi all first...hmmm jhi-sachin to wed on 15 feb this r really good news..the first thing comes to mind is why not 14th???? but juhi said and she is pretty well smart....15 feb aahhhh nice date and mixture of rajasthani and sindhi...would luv to see the marraige all rasam and all...koi chupke se sab shoot karna...hmm juhi really might be busy as shaadi and upar se strike so when strike will be released pressure of work and so am too excited to see all...