Yeh Meri Life Hai

India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

Jan 18 Update - Pooja comes to know (Page 3)

Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~

dey better not get ronit n poornima 2 actuaal luv each other or atleast get poornima 2 luv him n he luvz pooja..dat wu bDead

dey shud jus get sum other guy.........hint hint akash..........2 marrryu poornima n give da child hiz name so dat pooja n ronit can b wit each otha..... 

how will akash marry her...she is already married.....with ronit....aur pehlye hi kafi poornima keh saath ho chuka hai...aab us ko kitna ball ke tarah uchalna hai!!

Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 9:39pm | IP Logged

thanks Nirav for ur zabardast update!!

this story is going crazy.....they are not even going to college....pehlye poja keh coma ki waja say they didn't go to coleege for weeks and now coz of ronit they are not going to college....jo asal story thi us saye tu woh bilkol hi haadh gaye hain!!

i don't like wat they are doing to ronit...even though i am akash fan...but is tarha....is not insaniat!!.....itna zidha kisi keh emotions keh saath nahian khilna chaiye!!....its just too bad!!

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks Nirav for the amazing update. Clap Clap
Nirav Groupbie
Nirav
Nirav

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~

btw.thanx nirav ut upd8 waz gr8 az alwayz.............da questionz at da end r gr8..it addz suspense to da serial.........u really r a gr8 writer

Thanks Paki Princez for your kind words. :)
Nirav Groupbie
Nirav
Nirav

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms. Bholi Bhali

thanks Nirav for ur zabardast update!!

this story is going crazy.....they are not even going to college....pehlye poja keh coma ki waja say they didn't go to coleege for weeks and now coz of ronit they are not going to college....jo asal story thi us saye tu woh bilkol hi haadh gaye hain!!

i don't like wat they are doing to ronit...even though i am akash fan...but is tarha....is not insaniat!!.....itna zidha kisi keh emotions keh saath nahian khilna chaiye!!....its just too bad!!

I hope you enjoyed the update. I guess they want to change the focus from college to their personal lives now - the thing is if they had to do so, they would have done in a manner which would have been understandable and acceptable. And Akash is almost not seen - some of the characters are not seen half of the times - Remember the last time you saw Grandfather, Prerna, Paresh? For that matter, where is Rasikbhai nowadays?
nandiinii Senior Member
nandiinii
nandiinii

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 7:10am | IP Logged
thanks 4 the wonerful update nirav!!Smile

Go to top