Masti time with Shweta Tiwari!!!

-Zeeshan- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Zeeshan- thumbnail
Check out this!!!!!

-Zeeshan- thumbnail
-Zeeshan- thumbnail
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks a lot....This is Ravi Kissen I guess.....and so only word goes from me --

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

😭As Ravi said and ST admitted, it's visible that she's SO not free with RaviGood for me though🥱She can't be free with any XYZ🤢
rajeev.com thumbnail

wow she shocked me here😕 i must say some people of telly are tagged 'vulgar' for no reason when others are doing much more than them😆 

no surprises that her marriage couldn't work😆 i can see how shweta tried her 'best' to keep her marriage😆😆😆
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: rajeev.com

wow she shocked me here😕 i must say some people of telly are tagged 'vulgar' for no reason when others are doing much more than them😆 

no surprises that her marriage couldn't work😆 i can see how shweta tried her 'best' to keep her marriage😆😆😆

What do u mean here ? It's a film and this is from a film's caps !

If an actor does something sorta that, say SRK, Aamir, whoever Bolly actress, then would u call it the same ?! Dragging that to personal life !?!?!?

This is a RIDICULOUS post, insensitive, absolutely no sense ! It's offending to ST and shows the post maker's mentality ! Profession has nothing to do with personal life ! Check that LOSER Raja's profile before commenting into her unsuccessful marriage ! Dont relate her profession to her personal life ! ST's fanz are not active here, but they DO exist in a LARGE number....If they come here, this post will surely be reported !🤢

Look before you LEAP !🤢🤢
rajeev.com thumbnail

woooooooooooooops such a long lecture!😆😆😆 

look madam just take a chill pill first!! i didn't comment on YOU 😆😆😆 it amaze me how some fans make it a life and death issue if something is said about these stars when stars don't even know that they exist in this world!😆

and stop this trash of personal and professional life difference!! because its hypocricy! if that's the case then why call-girls and others of such type are looked down upon? after all its also their 'profession'! no?

sweety, no husband can tolerate his wife's extra-marital affairs and such vulgar shots with other actors! plain and simple!
Edited by rajeev.com - 15 years ago
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Rajeev.com FYI this movie was produced by Raja Chaudhary...he chose to play the villain there and made Ravi the hero of the film. So Raja knew exactly what was going on. I guess Raja considers himself a true villain which is why he acts like one both on and off screen too.

rajeev.com thumbnail
Originally posted by: Garv_Kumud_4eva

Rajeev.com FYI this movie was produced by Raja Chaudhary...he chose to play the villain there and made Ravi the hero of the film. So Raja knew exactly what was going on. I guess Raja considers himself a true villain which is why he acts like one both on and off screen too.

ok so raja used shweta for the success of this stupid movie. that's sad! im not at all saying that raja is an angel or anything like that. Im just saying that neither shweta nor raja was serious regarding their marriage! so media and shweta's fans must stop presenting raja as a villian and shweta as an angel. Because we all know how shweta was openly dating her co-star cezanne khan while she was married to raja!