Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: Summer3

Our Flaming Kuri is now a FUMING KuriπŸ˜†

Looks like now we have to call Akannaji as Akanna Shaab.

How did I miss seeing these earlier? Wow, I was too busy or what?

Summerji, please dont make me a budda... 😭 πŸ˜ƒ
akanna thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Do you think the electromagnet might be Asma's singing? πŸ˜‰

Possible! It might be coming from the vibrational waves of her throat every few seconds!

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Sorry Akanna, you're not old. See I'm 18 yrs old, so even if you're a little older than me, than the gee is simply out of respect, if you're not then I'm sorry. Either way, I'll call you Akanna. πŸ˜ƒ
About Himesh's hair, do you think he uses soooo much hair spray that it stays on his face like that? πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

It's okay - we are all faceless people in this forum, so we can always assume others as either the same age as us or older - the same goes for the gender too. πŸ˜‰

HR's hair appears to be so thin and silky, I wonder how he would be able to use any hair spray! Maybe I should conduct an experiment and find out!! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by akanna - 15 years ago
akanna thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kareena420

yeh people are overreacting ,bc she was a great singer, dude she was a great singer thats why people are overreacting

You have used double past tense here! So is she a great singer at present too??!! πŸ˜‰

You are right - see how no one is overreacting with regards to Prathibha and Vaishali - proving they are not so great singers! Whereas they way overreact to Asma and Debo - the greatest singers on the show. I hope one of them will win the crown and the other one will be the runner up so that we will have a king and queen for the SRGMP shown and make "history". πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
m_khan90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: akanna

You have used double past tense here! So is she a great singer at present too??!! πŸ˜‰

You are right - see how no one is overreacting with regards to Prathibha and Vaishali - proving they are not so great singers! Whereas they way overreact to Asma and Debo - the greatest singers on the show. I hope one of them will win the crown and the other one will be the runner up so that we will have a king and queen for the SRGMP shown and make "history". πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

I have my theory based on the past experience as a member of SRGMP forum.  Members do not say much about their favourites but figure out which contestants will come close to their favourites so they target them to get eliminated.  Then the way is clear for their favourites to win.  That is dirty politics applies everywhere including the politics. 

I do not appy that dirty politics and only support my favourite contestant if I have any.  In this one c2009 I do not have any.  I support Tarun when he sing Allah Hu.   I support Sara when she sings Chand Chupa and some others.   

m_khan90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: oldblackjoe

personally i dont care abt sara's elimination.
i'm angry at asma's staying here.

Why are you angry on Asma being there?  She is there as lot of lof of  ppl want Asma to be there. 
m_khan90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: babii.girl

yeah

she wasnt thast great
and she always over-reacted

She wasnt that great ????   says who? Those who say this are jealeous of her class she maintained.
What do you mean by over-reacted?  To me she is more matured girl.  Anybody who keeps her emotion under control (keep her smiling face intact) even at the time of elimination to me she proved she is very matured girl. 

m_khan90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: April2007

Sara is good but Mitika was better..

Sara reached where she should have been. I would have like to see Mitika in final five..

Asma is joke, nothing personal but as a singer, she should have been one of the first one to go.

Are you a Doctor in music?  Lol

I do not know the abc of music but i would prefer to see Sara at least in top 5.
I also know that it is a popularity contest.  Whoever gets more votes considered the best singer. 
It is a sad reality of these shows that the best singer may not win. 
Khtronkakhilari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: m_khan90

Are you a Doctor in music?  Lol

I do not know the abc of music but i would prefer to see Sara at least in top 5.
I also know that it is a popularity contest.  Whoever gets more votes considered the best singer. 
It is a sad reality of these shows that the best singer may not win. 

Sara is a very decent person without any drama - she never call herself Pakistan ki beeti aur Pakistan ki Malika infact Saregama labelled. I really do not understand where there is so much hatred against her, I can understand that for every contestant there are going to people would would like them and some won't but making bias comments are not fair.

She was good enough to be in top three, she was versatile and some of her performances like any of these six contestants were memorable.