Big news: Final 4 ran away..!! - Page 7

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by sweta01

You if these Sagar and "I" have leaked the info and BB team decides that they will hide this stuff.... then they will come into difficult situation.... and also if they have leaked it just to increase the trp and nothing as such happen.. then it a dhamakedar joke alright cos nobody will think that the housemates will run away... but if false then seriously they are fooling the public big time for the sake of trps...

Still cannot believe this.. really.. it is so unbelievable.. 😲

sweta i think they must have taken permission before making this public..they cant be so dumb.. (if this news is true.. )

i know yaar..so unblvable.. 😲
Wo bhaag sakte hain sirf ek condition main ki koi unhe kareebkareeb utne hi paise de bhagne ke liye agar ye news sach hai to.   Ya ho sakta hi BB ne socha ho ki koi bhi jeetne ke kabil nahin hai to paisa baant do aur bhaga do uske baad sabko diqualify kar denge.
Originally posted by frosty

"I" from Orkut also says this:

It's a huge set with three hundred people and a huge campus. The guard apparently opened the gate when they wanted to go out and said "okay sir"

How stupid was the guard??

It was difficult to digest the first news...Now this and Psychiatrist  one ....they have gone crazyyyy..
Originally posted by farislove

This is the most awaited episode in BB history, I must say!  

For the first time u and me agree on the same point 😆😆..its the most awaited episode of all serials..if true 😆
Originally posted by ishurockss

For the first time u and me agree on the same point 😆😆..its the most awaited episode of all serials..if true 😆

I don't think anybody would ever disagree on that, it's a kodak moment! 😆

Originally posted by ManaliS

lol 😆😆

even I want to watch it 😆😆
They ll be like Bhaiya bhagooo...and Raja will be kya be tu $$## bhaag nahi sakta...Zulfi will be woh hamare peeche aa rahe hain...waise kya karlenge..aukad kya hai ?? 😆
Originally posted by ishurockss

even I want to watch it 😆😆
They ll be like Bhaiya bhagooo...and Raja will be kya be tu $$## bhaag nahi sakta...Zulfi will be woh hamare peeche aa rahe hain...waise kya karlenge..aukad kya hai ?? 😆

Rahul to Mono chilayegaa! 😆

Guys, do u remember in one episode Sam said that there is bhoot in the house, the bhoot might appeared to the 4 finals aur woh sab darr se bhaag gayee! 😆

🤣 omg this is hillarious!!

kahin aisa to nahi ki dono khabroo sabko bakra bana rahe hain? they have given correct news until now so it is easy for them to say anything and we will believe it. since the show is almost over maybe they decided to have some fun before it ends...just a thought.
Originally posted by farislove

Guys, do u remember in one episode Sam said that there is bhoot in the house, the bhoot might appeared to the 4 finals aur woh sab darr se bhaag gayee! 😆

Bhoot will get scared and run away seeing Rahul shirtless 😆😆