[Chandz Creationz#4][Pg145]Modz Plz Close - Page 6

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by KaranShilpa

i compeltly agree that best friends can make best life partners but who out of john and abhishek coz i would say john coz they look better together or whtever but whoever she chose it would have ruined their friendship-i mean this love and all can break the strongest of friendships =] no srk in movie!-i like him but he's too old! its a youthful film but on that NOTE-wht the hell was BOBBY DOING THERE!! tho he was ok in movie i guess!  byee!! gd nyte and sweetdreams abotu harshad =] lol bobby is so annoying the only film i of his liked was heroes coz he had a small role and he died lol yh srk is old but old is gold lol im nto asleep was answering the qs i set to grill a friend to check she'd answered ok bye now its a bit late tc and sweet dreams abt aston u knwo i know hez urs so dont worry that i'll take him was joking abt that
  yeah i agree i love srk too but ok fine he would have done a better job playing bobby's role easily =] haha!!-no i thought he sucked in heroes too! the film was ok-i luved priety+salman rtho =] thank u-ur soo sweet!! luv u and u keep harshad and i keep aston =]😳
Originally posted by Bollywood_mad

yeah craziness over dostana really shows!! ok updating now again i guess!
  oh YAY! πŸ˜ƒ   lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yeh....guess its amazing then! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ...gonna go watch it 2mrw!
omg chandni the sig was amazing ill pm u the b'day message i wrote
UpDaTe          

^^gawjus caps credit goes to RaVin aka {{adliver}}                                                                                          
    ^^i agree that last twoo were def OTT and had like too much stuff going on =/   NEXT UPDATE SHLD BE TOMMOROW BUT MORE LIKELY MONDAY-rav's req finally! lol and hazel's friends req. HUGE jls update coz i've made like 6 non ani JLS sigs but i thinki'll just do a huge JLS updaate on Monday and also some srk kajol stuff! all JLS pics/caps and SrkKadz caps credit goes to Ravz       Feel free to use/comment/criticise Edited by Bollywood_mad - 15 years ago

OMGGGGG CHANDZZZ.... finallly an update πŸ˜† ok lets start.... both the john nd abhi siggg is reallly gd ur dostana stuff is superb                                the next dostana siggy is superb can u pm me the new dostana pics u been using for the last 2 updates if u dont mind😳😳😳     the mohabatein siggy is gorgeous seriously tooo gdπŸ‘ the two priyanka siggy r amazingly beautiful as well    omg the srk nd gauri one is just tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cuteeeeeπŸ‘ i thought the srk nd rani one is the best u see im a big fan of rani nd also srk so i absolutlly love this siggyπŸ‘

i actually lyk the dostana avi i think its gd to have everyfin in 1 then loads of the stuff so i dont think its ttooo much going on    nd luv ya loadsssssss can w8 for my siggyyyyyyy πŸ€—Edited by hazel94 - 15 years ago
fdsmklfjaskgjdkgjsdfghks'aflh     I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE THE UPDATE!!!!   the dostana stuff is amazinggggg all of the sigs fabulous job chandnii!!!
Originally posted by hazel94

OMGGGGG CHANDZZZ.... finallly an update  ok lets start.... both the john nd abhi siggg is reallly gd ur dostana stuff is superb                                the next dostana siggy is superb can u pm me the new dostana pics u been using for the last 2 updates if u dont mind     the mohabatein siggy is gorgeous seriously tooo gd the two priyanka siggy r amazingly beautiful as well    omg the srk nd gauri one is just tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cuteeeee i thought the srk nd rani one is the best u see im a big fan of rani nd also srk so i absolutlly love this siggy

i actually lyk the dostana avi i think its gd to have everyfin in 1 then loads of the stuff so i dont think its ttooo much going on    nd luv ya loadsssssss can w8 for my siggyyyyyyy
  Awwwwww!!!! Ur such a freakin sweetheart Hazel luv u soo much u know u don't need to do a colourful huge comment but u still do which is just sooo sweet and nice of u too dooo especially at 1am in the morning about! thank u thank thank u means alot u commented i am so glad u liked my work its extremly ncie when sum1 uses ur creation but ur using two!!!😲 which is really sweet thank soo much and luv u lots ur sig will be posted monday hopefully!! will make tommorow thank u soo much again!! same srk rani r soooo cute together!! i actually loved them aswell as srk kadz in kuch kuch hota hai and lil bit they had in k3g! just soo cute!! i love this song and how it was shot in KANK, with the diff colour saris and matching background! lol! though KANK i thought the storyline sucked and like many people did not like the idea of a mariied man and a married wife cheating on their partners however bad their weddedlives were! =o well anyways...lol!! thank again
Originally posted by snowflake0555

fdsmklfjaskgjdkgjsdfghks'aflh     I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE THE UPDATE!!!!   the dostana stuff is amazinggggg all of the sigs fabulous job chandnii!!!
  Thank U Thank U Thank U!! luv u soo much ur too freakin sweet love u and ur comments!! glad ya liked dostana stuff coz i freakin love dat movie!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

wow wow wow chandzz! i really like the update! the john and abhi stuff is sooo good. and cute. πŸ˜ƒ and the rest are sooo good too! i like the priyanka one! and the last vid avi is soo funny! πŸ˜†

ohh yay! cant wait for the next update! looking forward to SRK/Kadz stuff! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Bollywood_mad

Awwwwww!!!! Ur such a freakin sweetheart Hazel luv u soo much u know u don't need to do a colourful huge comment but u still do which is just sooo sweet and nice of u too dooo especially at 1am in the morning about! thank u thank thank u means alot u commented i am so glad u liked my work its extremly ncie when sum1 uses ur creation but ur using two!!! which is really sweet thank soo much and luv u lots ur sig will be posted monday hopefully!! will make tommorow thank u soo much again!! same srk rani r soooo cute together!! i actually loved them aswell as srk kadz in kuch kuch hota hai and lil bit they had in k3g! just soo cute!! i love this song and how it was shot in KANK, with the diff colour saris and matching background! lol! though KANK i thought the storyline sucked and like many people did not like the idea of a mariied man and a married wife cheating on their partners however bad their weddedlives were! =o well anyways...lol!! thank again
  lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜† no need to say thx chandzz u deserve it lol i no but i lyk doing nice big comments...yup its l8 πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i loved them all but mostly the 2 im using.....ok will check it out on mon thx again😳😳 lol guess wat im watching kkhh lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yup i agree they were lyk wooww in kkhh nd k3g as well yh the song was beautiful yh i didnt lyk it much the story was gay but srk rani priety nd abhi rocked lol im writeing soo many timings for video avis got lyk 60 they r short sum r 2/3 secs will have to find sumone to make them now them make them into lyk a siggy ade of loads of avis thx for writeing a huge reply