Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Yeah tho even tho i also don't like bobby, character wise and all i think the story was a lot better that she did in the end go with abhimanyu coz it would have ruined the story for me if the man she loved she didn't marry and just stayed with sameer and kunal-tho i also don't like bobby and wish sum1 else had played his character =] tho storywise it was perfect =] i dunno y but i felt she loved johnishek

sometimes best friends made the best life partners better then ppl u love n i think his son veer might not have excepted her i mean hez only 5

anyway thats my opinion a bti filmyish btu oh well 

i wished srk was in the movie i liked them 2getha in don

anywayz g2g now cya 2morro    

x-ZZZ-x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bollywood_mad

Thank u Zarqa

np😳   you should update! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³...in the kushii of daniel getting out! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜† oh and JLS safe again! πŸ˜ƒ
xChandnix thumbnail
^^ wht update now!! erm ok!! i don't mind tho i still haven't made hazel's friends req and ravz!! ravz has been waiting for a month i think! but i'll update and make their reqs tommorow i guess!! lol
xChandnix thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaranShilpa

Yeah tho even tho i also don't like bobby, character wise and all i think the story was a lot better that she did in the end go with abhimanyu coz it would have ruined the story for me if the man she loved she didn't marry and just stayed with sameer and kunal-tho i also don't like bobby and wish sum1 else had played his character =] tho storywise it was perfect =] i dunno y but i felt she loved johnishek

sometimes best friends made the best life partners better then ppl u love n i think his son veer might not have excepted her i mean hez only 5

anyway thats my opinion a bti filmyish btu oh well 

i wished srk was in the movie i liked them 2getha in don

anywayz g2g now cya 2morro    

i compeltly agree that best friends can make best life partners but who out of john and abhishek coz i would say john coz they look better together or whtever but whoever she chose it would have ruined their friendship-i mean this love and all can break the strongest of friendships =] no srk in movie!-i like him but he's too old! its a youthful film but on that NOTE-wht the hell was BOBBY DOING THERE!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ tho he was ok in movie i guess!  byee!! gd nyte and sweetdreams abotu harshad =]
hazel94 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thank u soooo much!! Hazel ur comments r always soo sweet! and so colourful! lol =] thanx so much! gla dy aliked my work sorry reading comment so late-i was watching xfactor! so sorry =[ PMing u now tho-sorry i didn't c before =[

ur very welcome chandzz im glad i make u happyi was in a gd mood 2day so colourful lol  no probs i thought u would read it l8 coz of x factor..ok will w8 for pm thx a lot again
xChandnix thumbnail
Originally posted by: hazel94

ur very welcome chandzz im glad i make u happyi was in a gd mood 2day so colourful lol  no probs i thought u would read it l8 coz of x factor..ok will w8 for pm thx a lot again

awwww-r in a gd mood everyday!! ur just as sweet and fab everyday😳 =] ok-PMing u in 5 mins-give me one sec =]
priya185 thumbnail
  i compeltly agree that best friends can make best life partners but who out of john and abhishek coz i would say john coz they look better together or whtever but whoever she chose it would have ruined their friendship-i mean this love and all can break the strongest of friendships =] no srk in movie!-i like him but he's too old! its a youthful film but on that NOTE-wht the hell was BOBBY DOING THERE!! tho he was ok in movie i guess!  byee!! gd nyte and sweetdreams abotu harshad =] lol bobby is so annoying the only film i of his liked was heroes coz he had a small role and he died lol yh srk is old but old is gold lol im nto asleep was answering the qs i set to grill a friend to check she'd answered ok bye now its a bit late tc and sweet dreams abt aston u knwo i know hez urs so dont worry that i'll take him was joking abt that
x-ZZZ-x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

^^ wht update now!! erm ok!! i don't mind tho i still haven't made hazel's friends req and ravz!! ravz has been waiting for a month i think! but i'll update and make their reqs tommorow i guess!! lol

oh okz! will be waiting! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›   was gonna ask how dostana was...but dnt think i need to anymre! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†     Edited by x-zarqa-x - 15 years ago
xChandnix thumbnail
PMed u Hazel wid sig =] hope u and bday girl like =]
xChandnix thumbnail
Originally posted by: x-zarqa-x

oh okz! will be waiting!    was gonna ask how dostana was...but dnt think i need to anymre!     

πŸ˜† yeah craziness over dostana really shows!!πŸ˜† ok updating now again i guess!