Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: x-MiNaLi-x

Congrats Chandz!! ๐Ÿค—
Reserved to edit, gotta goo atm, will edit soon ๐Ÿ˜›

Mins๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— thank u and u don't need to edit this is enuff๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—
xChandnix thumbnail
Originally posted by: hazel94

OMGGGGG CHANDIIIIII....๐Ÿค— congooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ๐Ÿ‘ as u know i lurveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ur creations specially ur video avissss...they r just amazing.....omg hope u open๐Ÿ‘ 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000'ssssssss more shopssssssssssss u totallly deserve it i cant waitttt forrrrrrrrrrr ur update๐Ÿ‘ btw have u dun the b'day siggy i requested????? plz do it asap i wont be online 2mozzzz so will need it 2day plzzzz if u can do it anywaysssss luv ya loadsssssssssss๐Ÿค— hazel๐Ÿค—

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thank u soooo much!!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— Hazel ur comments r always soo sweet!๐Ÿค— and so colourful! lol =] thanx so much!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— gla dy aliked my work๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— sorry reading comment so late-i was watching xfactor! so sorry =[ PMing u now tho-sorry i didn't c before =[
xChandnix thumbnail
Originally posted by: iqbal_neha89

OMG OMG OMG....WHEN DID U OPEN THIS....

OMG CONGO BONGO...SO HAPPY FOR YOU

YOUR HAVE IMRPOVE SO MUCH...!

AWESOME CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE

LOVE U LOTS
FIONA

Awwwwwwwwww FIONA!!๐Ÿค— luv u my fellow ABCD๐Ÿ˜†   thank thank thank u!! luv u lots๐Ÿค— updating later 2nyte or tommorow i guess, made a lil stuff =] dostana as expected!1 lol
hazel94 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bollywood_mad

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thank u soooo much!! Hazel ur comments r always soo sweet! and so colourful! lol =] thanx so much! gla dy aliked my work sorry reading comment so late-i was watching xfactor! so sorry =[ PMing u now tho-sorry i didn't c before =[

ur very welcome chandzz im glad i make u happyi was in a gd mood 2day so colourful lol  no probs i thought u would read it l8 coz of x factor..ok will w8 for pm thx a lot again Edited by hazel94 - 15 years ago
xChandnix thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaranShilpa

lol i saw dostana i wish she stayed with johnishek instead of bobby

Yeah tho even tho i also don't like bobby, character wise and all i think the story was a lot better that she did in the end go with abhimanyu coz it would have ruined the story for me if the man she loved she didn't marry and just stayed with sameer and kunal-tho i also don't like bobby and wish sum1 else had played his character =] tho storywise it was perfect =]
xChandnix thumbnail
Originally posted by: snowflake0555

Chandniiiiiiiii ๐Ÿค— now its my time to post a huge comment lolzzz ๐Ÿ˜† congo on #4 holly crap i cant believeee you're at 4 alreadyyyy i missed a lotttt!! :( CONGRATSSSSSS!!!! ๐Ÿ‘ you totally deserve it your creations are amazinggg. i love how you improve after each n every update!!! your animated video avis and siggies are fab!! especially all your Dostana stufff!!! :) we have a lot in common we're both hugeee PC fanss & i could go on here... ๐Ÿ˜ณ but point is your creations are totally awesome and i wish you only like a 5648478415456 more  shops!!! ๐Ÿ˜† oh and all ur comments mean a lot to meee i love it when u post HUGEEE comments in my gallery ๐Ÿ˜ณ   love you loadz, krishnaaaa!๐Ÿค— aka ur "gujju" friend lmao ๐Ÿ˜†

Krishna!! Thank sooo much sweety!!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— Means alot u commented and FREAKIN hell in wht way!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ that huge, colourful, full of sugar comment๐Ÿค— thank soooo much!! luv u lots๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— tho i hope 10 shops is enuff!!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜† omg PC rocked dostana she was born to play Neha's role!! hers and john's chemistry is sizzling!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ