Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Articles Archive (Page 71)

akiz Senior Member

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
niveditha IF-Sizzlerz
niveditha
niveditha

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Shashank Vyas to miss the celebration of Balika Vadhu...

Shashank Vyas will not be a part of the celebrations of Colors' Balika Vadhu turning three ...

niveditha IF-Sizzlerz
niveditha
niveditha

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
All the COLORS artist came together to sing our Patriotic National Anthem  'Jana Gana Mana ' at one of the most celebrated day in Our country Independence Day. In full support were the actors Present. All of them decided on wearing the colour of peace white along with Safron, Green and blue chunis. You will get to see them sing the beautiful anthem on the 15th of August Independence Day only on COLORS. 

National Anthem Sung by the COLORS Family (1)
National Anthem Sung by the COLORS Family (2)
National Anthem Sung by the COLORS Family (3)
National Anthem Sung by the COLORS Family (4)
National Anthem Sung by the COLORS Family (5)
National Anthem Sung by the COLORS Family (6)
National Anthem Sung by the COLORS Family (7)
National Anthem Sung by the COLORS Family

http://www.mastione.com/national-anthem-sung-by-the-colors-family/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

niveditha IF-Sizzlerz
niveditha
niveditha

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged

No1 Show shifts Focus
niveditha IF-Sizzlerz
niveditha
niveditha

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Pratyusha Banerjee
Pratyusha Banerjee
I was shocked to hear that Pavitra Rishta leads were quitting the hit show. But later when I pondered over the news, I realised it might be a publicity stunt as the show is doing well and Balaji wouldn't let them quit due to a leap. They will come to a mutual understanding if at all there are problems. The show is iconic and Manav and Archana are stars, so Sushant and Ankita leaving the show would hamper Pavitra Rishta a lot. I don't think it will happen nevertheless it was shocking to hear.

Ragini Khanna
Ragini Khanna
I felt Hrithik Roshan debuting as a judge on Just Dance was interesting. Balika Vadhu regaining success was a pleasant surprise and Gulaal going off air was shocking as it is a good show but perhaps it didn't deliver what was expected in trp, so it is being pulled off air. But I love the concept, acting and presentation of the show.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Stars-on-the-most-interesting-tv-news&aid=3138

Edited by niveditha - 19 August 2011 at 7:52am
niveditha IF-Sizzlerz
niveditha
niveditha

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Birthday girl Anjum

Anjum Farookhi, aka Gauri from Balika Vadhu on Colors, celebrates her birthday today. We catch up with her as we find out her plans on her special day, get her to answer a fun rapid fire and much more.

How will you be celebrating your birthday? She answers, "I have taken an off from work today. I am fasting, so I can't eat anything before evening. A few friends will be coming over to my place and we shall go out and just chill somewhere. After breaking my fast I will go out for dinner with family."

How did you bring in your birthday at 12 and who was the first person to wish you? With a smile she says, "The first person who wished me was my cousin who called five minutes before 12 as she knew that my phone will be busy after that. I was tired at night since I was shooting throughout the day. My parents wished me after I reached home and then I got busy on the phone speaking to friends and replying to their wishes."

She has got a new outfit to wear as well. "I will be wearing casuals. My aunt has come down from London and she has got me a lovely top. I will team it up with jeans."

Anjum would like to celebrate her dream birthday with family, "My people genuinely matter to me like family and close friends. I am not too much of a party person."

Which has been the most special gift that you have received till date? "Every gift that my loved ones have give me means a lot to me so, there is no particular one that I can pinpoint."

Gauri is now turning positive what do you feel about it and what are the reactions you have been receiving? "I feel that Gauri has always been positive. She had turned grey when she entered the haveli but that was because people there kept insulting her. She has never plotted against anyone or anything like that. I have been receiving mixed reactions for my role. Some people like Jagya and Gauri's chemistry while others don't like me because I have come in between Jagya and Anandi."

Check out our rapid fire with her.

Favourite cake- Dark chocolate cheese cake

First thing you do on your birthdays- Pray

Dream date- Salman Khan

Dream gift- Any gift that requires some effort on the givers part

A wish on your birthday- I want to travel a lot more

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Birthday-girl-Anjum&xfile=2011/August/News_20110825_37
akiz Senior Member

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged

akiz Senior Member

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged

Go to top