Post Reply New Post

Page 69 of 74

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Pratyusha talks about pressures of a TV actor

Kavita Awaasthi / Hill Road Media

Life of a daily soap actor is full of highs and lows, be it hanging on to the TRPs or worrying about holiday. Recently Pratyusha Banerjee, coincidentally went through both the highs and the lows with her show finally regaining high trps and later she suffered some injuries in a car accident.  Pratyusha talks about the roller coaster ride her life has been.

Showing 1 of 7 images Previous    Next
Pratyusha Banerjee

There are too many demands on a daily soap actor. How do you handle the pressure?
I have to give my production house due credit as they gave me three days off after the accident to recuperate at home. It is a lot for daily soaps as it is not possible to be away from shooting when you have to deliver the episode at the end of the day. They cooperated with me and facilitated me as much as they could. They even let me pack up early and I can't thank them enough. As for pressure, well I realised soon that in this career, pressure is a given and I make sure not to take work home. When I leave my shooting, I switch off from Anandi and become Pratyusha. That helps.

Pratyusha Banerjee

Tell us about your recent accident?
I was travelling by car on Kandivali highway when my car bumped into the car in front of us. The impact was strong and as I was sitting shotgun and not wearing my seat belt, I hurt myself pretty badly. I injured my spine, neck and arms. I had bruises all over.

Pratyusha Banerjee

We heard you couldn't rest for two weeks as advised by doctors due to shootings.
The doctors told me to be admitted for two weeks and recuperate properly but that is an impossible thing in the world of television actors. There were telecast issues and I couldn't have taken that long leave from the show, especially now that the Jagya-Anandi-Gauri track is going on so well.

Pratyusha Banerjee

How are you able to shoot then?
I would pop pain killers and shoot. My co stars and production crew take care of me. They are always looking out, and make me comfortable. I try not to exert myself much and rest as much as I can. But while shooting or rehearsals, I have to give it all.

Pratyusha Banerjee

How is it feeling to have Balika Vadhu garnering high TRPs?
The trps have gone up after a year and it thrills me to no end. It is always satisfying to see that your work is appreciated. As the show was always one of the top grosser, the expectations were always high. I am really happy that we delivered and the audiences love the show's current story line.

Balika Vadhu

What are you enjoying the most about the current track?
Everything- the tension, the twists, the drama and the excitement in the show. In fact, I was happy to know that I won the Gold award for the best debutant. I couldn't attend the event as I was in Jaipur and I regret that I missed the occasion. But Smita di, who plays my saas in Balika Vadhu, took the award on my behalf. It was a high for me.

Balika Vadhu

What do people advice Anandi to do in this situation?
People tell me to shout at Jagya, fight for my right and not give up. They want me to help him come back into the family fold.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Articles Archive (Page 69)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
The revelations in Balika Vadhu!
The revelations in Balika Vadhu!

on Tuesday at 10:55am
Finally the big secret is out in Colors' popular soap "Balika Vadhu". Dadisa has been hiding the ace up her sleeve but has now finally decided to show her hand. Yesterday, she told her kids that she has deliberately asked Jagya and Gauri to stay back because she wants Jagya to realize the difference between Anandi and Gauri!

According to her while Anandi is a demure and a good natured girl, Gauri is brash, outspoken and stubborn. Hence, it won't be long before Jagya realizes that Anandi is the best for him! It seems the clan is all ready to create misunderstandings and problems between Gauri and Jagya in order to win Jagya back! So, what will we see in the near future? More plots, plans and schemes to throw Gauri out of their lives?

All right, seems like a nice plan! After all, the best way to make a person realize the value of something is to let him experience something exactly opposite! But, why should only Gauri pay the prize? It was Jagya who insisted on marrying Gauri, it was he, who told her a bunch of lies, so why should he not bear the consequences? Any thoughts?

http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/The_revelations_in_Balika_Vadhu-gid-4516-gc-16.html

akiz

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

akiz

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged

akiz

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged

akiz

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Anandi gets a realization on the legality of her marriage to Jagya..

The coming episodes of Colors' Balika Vadhu will make Anandi realize that she is the lawfully ...

akiz

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top