Balika Vadhu

Articles Archive (Page 56)

Post Reply New Post

Page 56 of 74

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Anandi to redeem Phooli's life now in Balika Vadhu..

COLORS' Balika Vadhu will now talk about the tough life of young widows in today's age..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Articles Archive (Page 56)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

akiz

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged

My world is all about acting and spending... : Pratyusha Banerjee

• Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger
Pratyusha Banerjee

Pratyusha Banerjee aka Anandi of Balika Vadhu talks money and savings with TellyChakkar.

How important is money to you?
It's important in life but not everything. Our needs, wants and luxuries are fulfilled by it. But, one should always remember that money can buy food but not hunger.

Are you an impulsive buyer?
No not really but at times I do buy things impulsively. But, if I cannot buy a thing I figure out something else instead of that thing.

Where have you invested?
I have been working for very little time and I haven't made any investments yet. But, my dad takes care of my investments. My world is all about acting and spending, my dad takes care of the savings part.

What is your most expensive purchase?
A diamond ring I bought with my first pay.

Do you feel financially secure?
I am really new and I can't say that as of now and being in the entertainment industry you can never say you're financially secure.

Who handles your expenses?
Whatever I get I give it to my mom, she uses it for things I need and gives the rest to my dad for investments.

What was your first salary?
I don't want to say how much it was but I bought my diamond ring with it.

How much money do you carry every day?
I have a card but apart from that I carry two-three thousand for safety reasons. In case I hurt myself I can at least pay my hospital bills.

Any advice for investors?
Please make the right decision while investing. Do not flaunt your investments and do not put money in fake policies.

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged

Shashank cuts a cake and eats it too!

Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger
Shashank Vyas

Shashank Vyas aka Jagya of Balika Vadhu turns a year older today with a big smile on his face. And, he thanks Colors for making him feel special on this special occasion as they got a cake for him and celebrated it in style in their office.

The actor is looking forward to celebrating his birthday with a few of his close friends as he says, "My friends called me up in the morning and they have asked me for a party. They were like 'Give us a party' because I have an off today. They are my roommates from my initial days in Mumbai. It's just them because there are very few people you gel well with and they are those." Would he be meeting any of his co-stars? "I want to meet them and I will be most probably as we do have some celebration on the sets as well. I work with them and they are like family to me."

One thing that Shashank usually does on his birthday is visit the temple, "I make it a point to visit the temple on my birthdays and I haven't done that yet. So, want to visit a temple as soon as possible."

Speaking of his birthday memories, he says, "I have never cut a cake on any of my birthdays. This is for the first time in my life that I am cutting a cake. Usually it has been like any other day that passes by but today makes me feel special." The actor does not want this special feeling to make him feel proud of what he has achieved rather he wants to remain humble forever.

Lastly the birthday boy's only wish is to keep in good health as he puts it, "I want to be swasth, mast and vyasth."

Wishing Shashank happiness ahead!

Neha_K

IF-Sizzlerz

Neha_K

Posted: 04 December 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged

Hum bhi agar bachche hote

By KavitaYadav 13 Nov 2010 - 10:30

On the eve of Children's Day, we caught up with a few television stars to know if they would have loved to born in this generation. What would they have done if they were 'children' of the here and now! Read on:

• Shashank Vyas: I would like to be born again as I would like to experience everything about this generation. I know that things have changed but I feel every generation has two kinds of people. If there are kids who are technology savvy there are the others who are spiritual too.
  • Neha_K

IF-Sizzlerz

Neha_K

Posted: 04 December 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Beware of the Neha Marda imposter

By TellychakkarTeam 7 Oct 2009 - 17:35

Neha Marda

Neha Marda is a tad upset. The reason for this is that some miscreant has opened a facebook account under her name and writing false tales about her.

Recently, while we logged on to Neha Marda's facebook a/c it showed profile pictures of Marda along with another TV actress. Also her current message on her wall talks little bit about her show's track.

When contacted, Marda said, "I've been flooded with calls regarding the same. I want to clear that is not my account. Some one has created an id under my name and is writing all crap. I hardly get time to surf and it's been well over a month since I used my facebook account. I appeal to all to not share any information with that person. Perhaps, I need to bring this matter to the attention of the cyber police and it's then that the imposter will be caught."

"My correct account is one which has a picture of me dressed in a salwar kameez. Please send messages or friendship requests there," cautioned the actress.

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 6:54am | IP Logged

Sanjay Batra to enter Balika Vadhu, make Kalyani's life difficult

By SonaliJoshi 6 Dec 2010 - 13:57
    Sanjay Batra

Sanjay Batra, who was last seen in Jyoti, is entering Balika Vadhu. He plays a politician with grey shades to his character; his entry will bring in a twist in Kalyani's (Surekha Sikri) life.

A source says, "Sanjay played the role of Jyoti's father in Jyoti, so we know him well. He will portray a role of Het Singh, a known politician who in the past had to leave the village after winning an election. He claims to return to the village to improve the condition of the people there and provide them facilities. Kalyani is completely against him and his working pattern. Thus there would many clashes between the two.

"Sanjay's character is negative and he will try to pose some major problems for Kalyani and her family. Primarily his character is a cameo but if Het Singh's track works for us then we will extend it. Sanjay has already started shooting with us and his entry is expected to take place within two days."

Sanjay remained unavailable for comment.

For the time being the focus of the story will remain on village politics and the Jagdish-Gauri track.

akiz

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
    THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top