Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Neha Marda finds a perfect match

Akash Wadhwa, TNN | Sep 14, 2011, 05.33PM IST
Read More:Neha Marda|Just Dance
Neha Marda

On this Saturday we will all witness a rare sight where the contestants of STAR Plus' dance reality show Just Dance will be seen shaking-a-leg with the six popular television actors Mouni Roy menion the rest.

While the performances only got better one after the other there was one pair that caight every ones attention. The duo danced soo well that the judges couldn't help but give a standing ovation and remarkable comments. H rithik, Vaibhavi and Farah complimented the duo on their amazing chemistry and spoke alength about their performance.

Neha Marda to join the singing reality show for Zee TV!

Friday, September 16, 2011 | 2:13:00 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    8 Comments
Neha Marda to join the singing reality show for Zee TV!

Gehna of Balika Vadhu is all set to try her hand at singing with Zee TV...

Few days ago, Tellybuzz broke the news aboutZee TV coming up with a celebrity singing reality show which will go on air soon after the finale of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'l Champs Music ka Gurucool.

Some of the renowned celebrities who will showcase their singing talents include Suchitra KrishnamurthyChhavi MittalVarun Badola, Mansi Parekh and Manish Paul. The latest we hear is that Neha Marda who has a very close connection with music has been asked to be a part of the show.

An industry birdie chirps, "Neha Marda currently seen on Colors TV's Balika Vadhu as Gehna has been finalized to be a part of this singing reality show. The paper work has been done and the actress will start shooting for the show within a few weeks."

The show is slotted to go on air by 7th of October immediately after the nation gets its little champ.

We contacted Neha Marda who comments, "Yes, talks are on but let the channel declare the names of the celebrity singers."

Keep gazing this space for more confirmations and updates on the same…

Reporter:Tejashree Bhopatkar😃

Ragini Khanna and Neha Marda in Star Ya Rockstar

• Tags: 
    • Ragini Khanna
    • Zee TV
    • Neha Marda
    • Star Ya Rockstar
By VijayaTiwari 21 Sep 2011 - 20:00
Print    
Make font size smallerMake font size defaultMake font size larger
Ragini Khanna and Neha Marda

After Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'l Champs Zee TV is all set to launch yet another singing reality show Star Ya Rockstar. However this time around some of our favourite celebrities will be seen showcasing their singing talent. Furthermore, Ragini Khanna and Neha Marda have been roped in for the show.

Our source informs, "Soon after Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'l Champs comes to an end Zee TV will launch another singing reality show Star Ya Rockstar. The show will have celebs who will display their singling abilities. Ragini Khanna and Neha Marda have been signed to be a part of the show. Furthermore, Manish Paul, Chavvi Mittal, and Anu Mallik are already a part of the show. Star Ya Rockstar is expected to replace Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'l Champs."

Zee TV officials confirmed the news

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gauri to get pregnant in Balika Vadhu ...

Colors' super hit series promises to offer a lot of high emotional moments in the upcoming ...

What's up with birthday girl 'Neha'?

TNN | Sep 25, 2011, 11.16AM IST
Read More:Neha Marda|Balika Vadhu|Aayushman
Aayushman and Neha
It was that one day in the year when the busy girl leaves everything and comes home to celebrate with loved ones. 

Neha Marda, who plays Gehna in " Balika Vadhu" had a blast on her birthday - September 23 - with fiance Aayushman coming down from Patna to surprise her. "He has given me 24 gifts since it was my 24th birthday. I have got dresses, perfumes, earrings and a whole lot of other things. We cut a cake at midnight on 22nd and partied at home till 3 am. The cake was specially made by my bhabi," says Neha. 

She cut the second cake the next morning at a city club. "I lived every moment of the day and will never forget it," she add
As we set off a midst the mist and rain along the track that seemed breath taking to view, the distance seemed never ending. We wondered how the actors may have been managing the distance for the last three years. 

As soon as we reached the set, we were asked to keep our cell phones on silent mode as they were shooting a scene. The first person we got to meet was Gehna (Neha Marda).  She looked just the way we see her onscreen, only not as serious as she appears to be on the show. She was extremely warm, cordial and chirpy too. She told us she gets along best with our dear Anandi (Pratyusha Banerjee) since they share a Bengali connectio

Indian Television's Biggest Stars Reveal the Rockstar hidden within … Premieres October 8, airs every Saturday-Sunday, 8:30 PM

The Rockstars at Zee TV's launch of Star Ya Rockstar - Sachin Pilgaonkar, Mansi Parekh, Ragini Khanna, Anu Malik,Neha Marda, Chhavi Mittal and Sumeet ragahavan

Mumbai, Monday, September 26: Zee TV, the Hindi general entertainment channel (GEC), that has brought Indian viewers superlative successes in the non-fiction genre like 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa' & 'Dance India Dance' – shows that have made superstars out of the talented common man, will now present a show that presents some of the India's biggest faces on television in a never-before-seen avatar …  You've loved these popular stars as actors, anchors or comedians, but it's time now to introduce the singer that resides inside each of them!  Zee TV's next reality show 'Star Ya Rockstar' promises to pack in one surprise after another as it premieres on Saturday, October 8 at 8:30 PM and airs every Saturday and Sunday at 8:30 PM. It promises to be a mammoth celebration of singing talent with the biggest names on television vying to be crowned the ultimate 'Rockstar'!

Singing on national television for the very first time will be actors Ragini Khanna, Neha Marda, Sachin Pilgaonkar, Sumit Raghavan, Mansi Parekh, Chhavi Mittal and Manish Paul. With such an interesting ensemble of TV artistes raring to participate in Zee TV's Star Ya Rockstar, the task of stringing it all together with her charm, wit and spunk lies squarely on vivacious anchor Mona Singh's able shoulders.

A home-grown format, 'Star ya Rockstar' will see the contestants give electrifying performances, endure heartbreaking eliminations every Saturday and embark on a journey filled with fun & shocking moments as viewers see a new side of their personalities in the most intense competition over 9 weeks. Each contestant will chart his path on the show as an indivdual and not as a part of any team. While fun-filled Saturdays will see the judge selecting the best 2 and the bottom 3 amongst all the performances, Sundays will be a time for eliminations!

To judge the show, Zee TV has roped in the man who has given Indian cinema soulful gems like Ke Ghar Kab Aaoge and Taare Hai Baraati …  the man who's had you grooving away to his chartbusters like Yeh Kaali Kaali Aankhen and invented his own original brand of disco qawwali with Tumse Milke Dil Ka Hai Jo Haal Kya Kahe – Anu Malik. Speaking of his new role as the maha guru of Star Ya Rockstar, Anu said, "I've judged plenty of reality shows before but this is the very first time that I've had the privilege of judging so many big faces on Indian television pitted against each other. So, I'm looking forward to it…Moreover, I'm extremely happy that the channel has strong faith in me and has appointed me as the sole judge of the show."

Revealing his insights about Star Ya Rockstar, Mr. Ashish Golwalkar, Head – Non-Fiction Programming, Zee TV said, "The television fraternity, itself, is nothing short of a mine-field of singing talent. One hears innumerable anecdotes about so many TV actors entertaining the entire crew on the sets with their vocal talents. It is high time that these immensely gifted actors and some of the most sought-after names on the television scene reveal their hidden talents to our audiences who will be thrilled to know of an all-new, interesting facet to their favorite star's personality.  Star Ya Rockstar will bring the magic of seeing stars with their spirit and passion for music and create a vivid, intimate and powerful entertainment experience for our audiences."

To launch the show with a bang, the channel has unleashed an aggressive 360* marketing campaign cutting across every consumer touch-point, be it print, television, radio, direct marketing, outdoors, mobile, web media or consumer connect activities. The final campaign will be rolled out in key cities such as Mumbai, Delhi, Ludhiana, Ahmedabad,  Lucknow and Indore. The channel will reach out to over 1.5 crore mobile users across the country through multiple-burst push messaging about the show.

Star Ya Rockstar is produced by Wizcraft Television, the television division of Wizcraft International. So, get ready for a thrilling ride as the the Biggest Stars of Indian television reveal the Rockstar within … 'Star Ya Rockstar' premieres on Saturday, October 8 at 8:30 pm and airs every Saturday and Sunday at 8:30 PM, only on Zee TV.

Contestant Profiles

Right at the top of the glitzy pack is the vivacious Ragini Khanna. You've seen her act, you've watched her dance … it's time, now, to experience her as a singer! Vocal talent seems to run in Ragini's family, what with her late maternal grandmother Nirmala Devi having been a renowned Thumari singer of her times.  Will Ragini carry on Nirmala Devi's legacy? Only time will tell.

Petite Neha Marda may come across as dainty and delicate but the sheer ease with which she engages in vocal acrobatics makes her a solid contender for the "Rockstar" tag!

Just as her name suggests, Chhavi Mittal left quite an imprint in the viewers' minds with her natural performances across a host of Zee TV's primetime soaps including Teen Bahuraniyan, Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyaan and Tumhaari Disha. This time, she's back on Zee … but has plans of making you sway to her tunes!

Did you think "funny man" Manish Paul could only make you burst out laughing with his hilarious acts of mimicry, cheeky potshots at celebrities and his original brand of goofy, slapstick comedy? Well, that may be his forte but there's no denying that Manish CAN sing a song to save his life!

A hidden truth about Sachin Pilgaonkar, noted for his rich contribution to the world of television, films and theatre, is that he can not only act, dance, direct, produce, judge, anchor but also SING like a dream! One-man-army of entertainment, anyone?

Mansi Parekh tickled your funny bone in 'Laughter ke Phatke', brewed up the patriotic flavor in 'India Calling' but only a handful know that she is a trained classical singer who lent her voice to the soulful soundtrack of Sanjay leela Bhansali's Devdas. With Star Ya Rockstar, will Mansi's singing soon become the toast of the town?

Right from his days as a cute child actor in Faster Fene to the time he played Sudama in Mahabharata to the his more recent appearance on a dance reality show while managing time for roles in movies such as U, Me aur Hum and My Name is Khan, Sumeet Raghavan has juggled between being a TV actor, model, theatre artiste, dancer and an anchor. Little was known so far, about him being a disciple of the great singer Suresh Wadkar. But latent talent cannot stay hidden for too long and his voice is about to echo out of every TV set very very soon!

2011 Dishtracking.com

Neha Marda Marriage with Ayushman of Patna

By admin, on September 14th, 2011

Neha Marda famous for her role as Gahna in Balika Vadhu on Channel Colors is all set to tie knot on 10th February,2012 with Patna based businessman Ayushman Agrawal. Neha herself is from Churu, Rajathan

Neha with Ayushman in Patna at Poddar House

In one of the interview, she has told all the details about hermarriage planning. This marriage would take place in Kolkata, where she has invited all her "Balika Vadhu" team and "Ek Thi Rajkumari" team. It is an arranged marriage. Her wedding clothes are going to be designed by Pankaj and Palak . Neeta Lulla or Sabyasacchi Mukherjee would be designing her wedding trousers.

Neha got engaged in May,2011. She also visited Patna tofollow few rituals at In-Laws place.

Neha also acted in "Jo Ishq Ki Marzi Woh Rab Ki Marzi" on channel Sahara One. There is also news that she has been approached to host the singing reality show  on Mahua Marwari Channel produced by Sai Baba Telefilms. The reasons behind approaching her is that she is not only well versed in Marwari language but also has passion for singing.

September 14th, 2011 | Tags: Neha Marda - Gahna Marriage in Feb 2012, Neha Marda - Tie Knot With Patna's Ayushman, Neha Marda Marda Marriage Bihar
niveditha thumbnail
Anandi to meet with an accident

After having an argument with Jagya, the upset Anandi will meet an unfortunate accident in tonight's episode of Colors' Balika Vadhu.

An Indya.in source discloses, "Anandi and Jagya went for inauguration of the hospital. On their way back home, they had an argument which upsets Anandi and as she walks away from Jagya. He hears the sound of a speeding jeep but Anandi is already in a disturbed mood and doesn't hear him. As a result, the jeep will hit her."

Presently, Jagya aka Shashank Vyas thinks Anandi is the cause of all the problems. He explains, "I am upset with her because it was her idea to give the hospital to my friend. She suggested it. I wasn't expecting this from her. She wants me to move back to village and is trying to influence everyone. But after having studied in Mumbai, I can't go back to the lifestyle of village."

Our source also informs that there will be an entry of new guy opposite Anandi. But Shashank says, "I seriously don't know about it. I have no clue."

After the accident, Jagya will have to take more care of Anandi. But he can't also neglect his second wife Gauri, who feels that its' best for him to move back to Mumbai. But Jagya won't be in a mood to move back yet.

Will this accident bring Jagya closer to Anandi? To find out watch Balika Vadhu Mon-Fri at 8pm only on Colors.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Anandi-to-meet-with-an-accident&xfile=2011/October/News_20111017_28
niveditha thumbnail
A new man in Anandi's life!

Fahad Ali is slated to play Anandi's love interest in Balika Vadhu