Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

   

Shweta Tiwari’s emotional outburst (Page 8)

Martand IF-Dazzler
Martand
Martand

Joined: 11 September 2007
Posts: 3400

Posted: 17 November 2008 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bilu

Originally posted by Martand

Whatever Raja is, he is in front of us...The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. But for Shweta, I can only say- Soop kahe chhalni se tujhme bahattar chhed.
 
 
Good one! May I  add to  your "muhavara " a little bit --  " chalani (seive) kahe sui ( needle) se ,  tere pet mein ched. 
  
 
ha ha ha......very correct
 
most probably she is the only reason behind Raja's misery ..The way she was refering him in Nach Baliye..It was clear she was very dominating and was using him just as an aide over there.
simplyskud Goldie
simplyskud
simplyskud

Joined: 16 December 2005
Posts: 1292

Posted: 17 November 2008 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Martand

 
ha ha ha......very correct
 
most probably she is the only reason behind Raja's misery ..The way she was refering him in Nach Baliye..It was clear she was very dominating and was using him just as an aide over there.
 
 
What a joke !!!!!
 
LOL LOL LOL
 
You think Raja will let anyone dictate terms even for one minute if it not to his liking ???
 
Before jumping to conclusions, it's better to check the premises. We do not know how Shweta may or may not be in real life but we do know that Raja is a vile, contemptible, temperamental compulsively lying character .... and it would be next to impossible for anyone to tolerate Raja for so long ....
 
Wink Wink
immunoblot IF-Rockerz
immunoblot
immunoblot

Joined: 25 September 2008
Posts: 5836

Posted: 17 November 2008 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Martand

Originally posted by bilu

Originally posted by Martand

Whatever Raja is, he is in front of us...The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. But for Shweta, I can only say- Soop kahe chhalni se tujhme bahattar chhed.
 
 
Good one! May I  add to  your "muhavara " a little bit --  " chalani (seive) kahe sui ( needle) se ,  tere pet mein ched. 
  
 
ha ha ha......very correct
 
most probably she is the only reason behind Raja's misery ..The way she was refering him in Nach Baliye..It was clear she was very dominating and was using him just as an aide over there.

Soop kya hota hai???

hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Joined: 08 October 2008
Posts: 2614

Posted: 17 November 2008 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by immunoblot


Soop kya hota hai???



a grain winnow - separates grain from chaff....bigger than sieve (chhalni)..hence has more holes.
Martand IF-Dazzler
Martand
Martand

Joined: 11 September 2007
Posts: 3400

Posted: 17 November 2008 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima_123

Originally posted by immunoblot


Soop kya hota hai???



a grain winnow - separates grain from chaff....bigger than sieve (chhalni)..hence has more holes.
 
danx dost...Big smile
immunoblot IF-Rockerz
immunoblot
immunoblot

Joined: 25 September 2008
Posts: 5836

Posted: 17 November 2008 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Martand

Originally posted by hima_123

Originally posted by immunoblot


Soop kya hota hai???



a grain winnow - separates grain from chaff....bigger than sieve (chhalni)..hence has more holes.
 
danx dost...Big smile

Bandhu gano!
Dhanyawaad!  Big smile

BTW... cool muhavare!


Edited by immunoblot - 17 November 2008 at 2:09pm

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
PRAVESH's outburst unacceptable,demeaning

2 3

Author: bigbossluvverr   Replies: 18   Views: 1515

bigbossluvverr 18 1515 17 November 2009 at 6:17pm by Douah
Tanazz outburst

2 3 4 5

Author: dimple_usa   Replies: 35   Views: 2593

dimple_usa 35 2593 13 November 2009 at 1:01pm by desicrowd
KRK Outburst Planned ?!?!

2

Author: nali476   Replies: 10   Views: 1189

nali476 10 1189 21 October 2009 at 7:15pm by myhotdog
Bakhtiyaar Irani gets emotional - An article

Author: BiggBoss420   Replies: 0   Views: 788

BiggBoss420 0 788 21 October 2009 at 8:08am by BiggBoss420
DT outburst and tears later.....

2

Author: tina59   Replies: 14   Views: 1134

tina59 14 1134 21 December 2006 at 2:44pm by Jay718718

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index