Bigg Boss Season 4

Shweta Tiwari’s emotional outburst (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

susan29

IF-Sizzlerz

susan29

Posted: 16 November 2008 at 7:10am | IP Logged
sorry pl cancel this post moderators

Edited by susan29 - 16 November 2008 at 9:49am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shweta Tiwari’s emotional outburst (Page 7)" in Bigg Boss Season 4 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Born-star

IF-Rockerz

Born-star

Posted: 16 November 2008 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajarani

The biggest problem with Raja is that he is very temperamental. But definitely he does have a heart. Like he himself said, if he likes a person he likes the person but he hates the person he hates the person, thats the problem.
He should get some help then he will be fine.

I dont think he is doing all this for publicity. If he was such a good actor he would have also kept his temperament under control.

totally agree with you..
father love never be fake.....
God knows better what he thinks what he feels but i am hundred percent sure his love for his daughter is genuine .

Meena1

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 16 November 2008 at 9:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

susan29

IF-Sizzlerz

susan29

Posted: 16 November 2008 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kristie12

Originally posted by susan29

Hi guys

I read about that article on this forum..............

How genuine is this article? It has not been reported in any of the papers

and if you google search for news on ST also this does not come up.......

Does anyone know...........

she didn't arrange a press conference but tellychakkar guys interviewed her and so we can see it only on tellychakkar.

thanks will check.....

ps_saintpaul

ps_saintpaul

Posted: 16 November 2008 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplyskud

A very natural reaction from Shweta ...

If in a period of 90 days under the close observation of 36 cameras and 24 hour on-microphones, Raja can display such a vile temperamental behaviour with neither any respect nor any basic courtesy for any housemate (leave aside his language filled with slangs) .... God only knows how much ST had to bear in the last 8 years being with this psychotic compulsive liar ....

(Remember the first lie in BB2 ???  Raja lying to Ketki about dancing together with Shilpa ....) With the amount of lies that he has dispersed in BB2, who knows which of Raja's actions are even 10% genuine ??

As for Raja's blind fans in the forum .... Raja's big boss win wouldn't make him more successful or popular than ST ... ST has nothing to fear from a sore loser in her life ....

Wink Wink Wink

I endorse your views.

Showbizz

IF-Dazzler

Showbizz

Posted: 17 November 2008 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ps_saintpaul

Originally posted by simplyskud

A very natural reaction from Shweta ...

If in a period of 90 days under the close observation of 36 cameras and 24 hour on-microphones, Raja can display such a vile temperamental behaviour with neither any respect nor any basic courtesy for any housemate (leave aside his language filled with slangs) .... God only knows how much ST had to bear in the last 8 years being with this psychotic compulsive liar ....

(Remember the first lie in BB2 ???  Raja lying to Ketki about dancing together with Shilpa ....) With the amount of lies that he has dispersed in BB2, who knows which of Raja's actions are even 10% genuine ??

As for Raja's blind fans in the forum .... Raja's big boss win wouldn't make him more successful or popular than ST ... ST has nothing to fear from a sore loser in her life ....

I endorse your views.

I cant agree more Thumbs Up . No doubt about his love for his daughter , but this man shows zero maturity and is not capable of showing any responsibility !

Martand

IF-Dazzler

Martand

Posted: 17 November 2008 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Whatever Raja is, he is in front of us...The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. But for Shweta, I can only say- Soop kahe chhalni se tujhme bahattar chhed.

bilu

Goldie

bilu

Posted: 17 November 2008 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Martand

Whatever Raja is, he is in front of us...The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. But for Shweta, I can only say- Soop kahe chhalni se tujhme bahattar chhed.

Good one! May I  add to  your "muhavara " a little bit --  " chalani (seive) kahe sui ( needle) se ,  tere pet mein ched. 

Edited by bilu - 17 November 2008 at 2:52am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top