Bigg Boss Season 4

Shweta Tiwari’s emotional outburst (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

kkumgul

kkumgul

Posted: 15 November 2008 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
i feel swethan may not did it  intentionally but may be reporters are more intrested now as raja reached finals

Edited by kkumgul - 15 November 2008 at 9:31pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shweta Tiwari’s emotional outburst (Page 6)" in Bigg Boss Season 4 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simplyskud

Goldie

simplyskud

Posted: 15 November 2008 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
A very natural reaction from Shweta ...

If in a period of 90 days under the close observation of 36 cameras and 24 hour on-microphones, Raja can display such a vile temperamental behaviour with neither any respect nor any basic courtesy for any housemate (leave aside his language filled with slangs) .... God only knows how much ST had to bear in the last 8 years being with this psychotic compulsive liar ....

(Remember the first lie in BB2 ???  Raja lying to Ketki about dancing together with Shilpa ....) With the amount of lies that he has dispersed in BB2, who knows which of Raja's actions are even 10% genuine ??

As for Raja's blind fans in the forum .... Raja's big boss win wouldn't make him more successful or popular than ST ... ST has nothing to fear from a sore loser in her life ....

Wink Wink Wink

rabby7007

Groupbie

rabby7007

Posted: 15 November 2008 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Man this Shweta Tiwari is a vamp herself. I remember seeing on TV when there was a show called Parday ke Peechay Anurag (the guy from Kasauti) and his gf (who was also on Kasauti) said that Shweta has been throwing starry tantrums on sets ever since the show was hit. In NB2 she did the same she acted too smart for her boots! And now when she sees her ex hubby getting gud publicity she has come to malign her. His love for Palak is genuine man even a blind man can see. Whatz she talkin about?!?

dumbledore1

dumbledore1

Posted: 16 November 2008 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplyskud

A very natural reaction from Shweta ...

If in a period of 90 days under the close observation of 36 cameras and 24 hour on-microphones, Raja can display such a vile temperamental behaviour with neither any respect nor any basic courtesy for any housemate (leave aside his language filled with slangs) .... God only knows how much ST had to bear in the last 8 years being with this psychotic compulsive liar ....

(Remember the first lie in BB2 ???  Raja lying to Ketki about dancing together with Shilpa ....) With the amount of lies that he has dispersed in BB2, who knows which of Raja's actions are even 10% genuine ??

As for Raja's blind fans in the forum .... Raja's big boss win wouldn't make him more successful or popular than ST ... ST has nothing to fear from a sore loser in her life ....

Wink Wink Wink

It's a game. He is not here to make friends for life with people like Ketki. That was just for fun. It wasn't like someone's life depended on that lie .

And ST's career is already losing its steam so shes bound to have insecurities. What I don't like about this is that this is Raja's first chance of winning something in his entire life ....can't she even let him win this one thing. I guess she is bitter because she hasn't won a reality show based on public voting till now despite being such a famous star.

I've really lost the little respect that i had for herConfused

realitybites

realitybites

Posted: 16 November 2008 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maya_M

Shweta Tiwari, Shweta Mahajan and Sonel Singh should organize a rally.LOL Chalo Zulfi bach gaya.

LOLLOLGOod one Maya. I agree, its advantage Zulfi. WHile others are busy in cleaning their uncleanWink laundary and Zul will take Rs 1 croreWinkLOLLOL

susan29

IF-Sizzlerz

susan29

Posted: 16 November 2008 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Hi guys

I read about that article on this forum..............

How genuine is this article? It has not been reported in any of the papers

and if you google search for news on ST also this does not come up.......

Does anyone know...........

kristie12

Goldie

kristie12

Posted: 16 November 2008 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by susan29

Hi guys

I read about that article on this forum..............

How genuine is this article? It has not been reported in any of the papers

and if you google search for news on ST also this does not come up.......

Does anyone know...........

she didn't arrange a press conference but tellychakkar guys interviewed her and so we can see it only on tellychakkar.

anjalibc

Goldie

anjalibc

Posted: 16 November 2008 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by sweta01

hmmmm.... What Raja is doing or saying regarding Shweta T. may be for publicity or for going into her good books.. but what he feels for his daughter.. dont think that is for publicity... Raja seems genuine towards his daughter... imo

Shweta says that ...'marriage holds a lot of significance to me'. But she had no problem having a rollicking affair with Cezzane Khan while still married. I'm not defending Raja but Shweta is well known to be an eccentric person and the TV farternity knew very well that Raja and Shweta had an 'open' marriage'. Later Cezzane dumped her for Urvashi Dholakia. Now the new show she's suposed to star in..'Jaane kya baat hui' is inspired from her own life story where a married woman has an affair with another man. Hence she has charged a huge sum for it.

Raja might be many things but I would rather not doubt a father's love for his child. IMO, his comment about not liking the baby task was genuine. He can badmouth Shweta and bash her on the show. That would get him much more publicity. He's not doing that. Obviously he wants her back. Shweta needs to shut up and let him be. He stuck with her when they both were successful and later when she got the chance to be successful. Why is she spoiling his chances??

I fully agree with you. I find Shweta to be too proud and egoistic. She is talented no doubt but she too has anger and a very dominating nature like. We can make out when she was a judge in the dance show of lovers.

Raja is very intelligent. He does mischief in BB and just talks simply to tease etc. etc.That is he is mischievous. and is very straight forward. I liked when he made Sambhavan shut up and leave the boys room. Bec she said " Kiska Baap hai jo mujhe nikal sakte hai "  This Raja did not like and wanted to show her and did the right thing. .  HIS ONLY BAD POINT IS ANGER. HE CANNOT TOLERATE ANYBODY DOMINATING HIM OR CHALLENGING HIM. He needs to be diplomatic and handle things calmly.

Their fight was due to the Naach Baliye they would have been winner even or second runner up but because he fell sick, and so she must have been fighting with him that we lost the money because of  you etc. And she was career wise doing well where as he was not keeping well etc. and so she must be taunting him for living with her income. i.e. what Raja said when he entered first day in BB that one should never be in a woman's " Chatra Chayya " something like that he said.

Definately whatever the fights between husband and wife, the child is loved by both the parents. I liked Raja here because he really came out of his depression and is good  talker, has lot of talent, enthusiast,
does his task sincerely, has good physique. He is trying to bring back his wife to him and he loves her and the daughter i.e. for sure.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top