Bigg Boss Season 4

Shweta Tiwari’s emotional outburst (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

dumbledore1

dumbledore1

Posted: 15 November 2008 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bilu

can only say that now Sweta is insecure about the whole thing. She feels that now Raja is gaining popularity and once he becomes successful he will demand more strongly his daughter's attention . Once he becomes strong on his own he can fight for everything with head held high. So to again make Raja a failure so that she can have control over things she has come out with this excuse. Sweta grow up and if you want a divorce please take it peacefully , leave the man to lead his life and see some success in life. Let him  become worthy of his daughter at least if he cannot meet your high standards then part ways without maligning him.Or are you very insecure that he will make a name for himself also in the TV indusry??Do you want him to waste himself by drinking as this will suit your plans better?? Cant you see his success at all?

I agree. She so conveniently chose to have this emotional outburst just a week before the finale Dead. This would be the first time he would win something positive and she cant take it. I hope this plan of hers backfires. I ,for one, am gonna vote for him even more now.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shweta Tiwari’s emotional outburst (Page 5)" in Bigg Boss Season 4 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bilu

Goldie

bilu

Posted: 15 November 2008 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
EXACTLY WHERE WAS SWETA ALL THIS WHILE??? WHY WAS SHE QUIET TILL NOW?? NOW SHE WANTS TO SPOIL THINGS FOR RAJA.                       VOTE FOR RAJA!!!!! _____________________________________________

kristie12

Goldie

kristie12

Posted: 15 November 2008 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dumbledore1

can only say that now Sweta is insecure about the whole thing. She feels that now Raja is gaining popularity and once he becomes successful he will demand more strongly his daughter's attention . Once he becomes strong on his own he can fight for everything with head held high. So to again make Raja a failure so that she can have control over things she has come out with this excuse. Sweta grow up and if you want a divorce please take it peacefully , leave the man to lead his life and see some success in life. Let him  become worthy of his daughter at least if he cannot meet your high standards then part ways without maligning him.Or are you very insecure that he will make a name for himself also in the TV indusry??Do you want him to waste himself by drinking as this will suit your plans better?? Cant you see his success at all?

I agree. She so conveniently chose to have this emotional outburst just a week before the finale Dead. This would be the first time he would win something positive and she cant take it. I hope this plan of hers backfires. I ,for one, am gonna vote for him even more now.

Come on guys, she didn't call the reporter.....
P.S.- I don't like her and I don't hate Raja...Smile

bilu

Goldie

bilu

Posted: 15 November 2008 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kristie12

How do you know this?

dumbledore1

dumbledore1

Posted: 15 November 2008 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

She could have kept quite about this issue like she has been all this while...why now?? She knows public tend to support females more in such cases so trying to gain sympathy.AngryOuch

kristie12

Goldie

kristie12

Posted: 15 November 2008 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

How do you know this?

hmm....have no proof....
but say just like how you know she called one...Smile

kkbang2000

Groupbie

kkbang2000

Posted: 15 November 2008 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Why is she having an emotinal outburst?? Raja has never spoken badly about her. And he loves his daugther, what is wrong with that?? Any father would love his child. I guess she is scared that since people have seen one nice side of Raja and they would put the blame on her now.

MissSRK

MissSRK

Posted: 15 November 2008 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_aish

Originally posted by Prernatic

ven da reporter asked her dat Raja iz desperate to meet hiz daughter n wat will say on dat den shweta said dat palak herself doez not want to meet him bcoz she hz seen him doing such thingz which palak iz not able to forget (probably palak wud ve seen him beating Shweta n abusing her n drinking Dead n u guyz cannot deny dis thing he wud ve beaten shweta several timez az u all knw how he iz i ask u ppl will tolerate it if ur bf or husband abuse u or juz slap u for once no obviously koi bi nhi karega) ne waz so she said k he hz himself made hiz impression bad in hiz daughterz eyez datz y she doeznt wanna meet him
  Raja's love for his daughter is genuine for sure, but love is not just carying and showing emotions for others. Like shweta said that palak has seen things about him that she can't forget. What kind of impression he has put on her daughter that her daughter is scared of him. He repaetedly said in show that my daughter is watching then why did he abuse sambhavna, why did he break things in the house. he needs to control himself if he loves his daughter to get her.
  Well saidClap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top