Bigg Boss Season 4

Shweta Tiwari’s emotional outburst (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 8

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

kristie12

Goldie

kristie12

Posted: 15 November 2008 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maya_M

Just read her interview, she repeatedly says 'My daughter'. Raja and Shweta may have 100 problems and they need to reconcile either but one thing will never change and that is it is 'their daughter'.

You can't take away a child from her parent, be it father or mother just because you have personal trouble with that person. No court or law will allow that.

Her outburst will only secure more votes for Raja as now Men's organization supports Raja and votes for him.

Everyone says that na?
Even he says 'my daughter' and not only he but everyone(happily married couple) say the same thing most of the times.....
Regarding your other post where you said 'people believe fake love stories and mausambi....... and all..... but don't feel Raja's love for his daughter genuine'.---- I just reported the news Smile I know he loves his daughter.....and everyone does....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shweta Tiwari’s emotional outburst (Page 4)" in Bigg Boss Season 4 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 November 2008 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sweet_aish

sweet_aish

Posted: 15 November 2008 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prernatic

ven da reporter asked her dat Raja iz desperate to meet hiz daughter n wat will say on dat den shweta said dat palak herself doez not want to meet him bcoz she hz seen him doing such thingz which palak iz not able to forget (probably palak wud ve seen him beating Shweta n abusing her n drinking Dead n u guyz cannot deny dis thing he wud ve beaten shweta several timez az u all knw how he iz i ask u ppl will tolerate it if ur bf or husband abuse u or juz slap u for once no obviously koi bi nhi karega) ne waz so she said k he hz himself made hiz impression bad in hiz daughterz eyez datz y she doeznt wanna meet him

Raja's love for his daughter is genuine for sure, but love is not just carying and showing emotions for others. Like shweta said that palak has seen things about him that she can't forget. What kind of impression he has put on her daughter that her daughter is scared of him. He repaetedly said in show that my daughter is watching then why did he abuse sambhavna, why did he break things in the house. he needs to control himself if he loves his daughter to get her.

kkumgul

kkumgul

Posted: 15 November 2008 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
I think we cant interfere in their personel life by suggestion swetha need to reconsile or sweta is bad or raja is bad or good. May be we like him on the show because he is entertaining but his personel side we dont know. I feel swetha loved him more than what we know thats  why she married and also gave birth to a baby with him.
But i dont know he is using his doughter for votes or he is really missing her as i am not a father yet Wink

doyelpakhi

Goldie

doyelpakhi

Posted: 15 November 2008 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
I think it's better not to judge people in this way.....

Raja has the temper issue and he admits that. Ehsan ji has told number of times in front of raja that raja might have many good qualities but he needs to control temper . raja agreed. whatever i have seen him...he tries to control his temper but can't do always.....he needs anger management classes.

Moreover, sweta spent 8 years with him....sweta being a strong and successful woman, would not have tolerated his abuse for 8 years....it's likely that the problem started for over a year or so....
Also, we heard  a lot of things about Sweta also...her alleged affairs with Cezzane khan etc which might be only rumors......

But I feel that sweta did not need to blast Raja in public,,,,she could have refused his money and would not reconcile with him....what's the point in blasting in public??

-shehzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-shehzaadi-

SRGMP L'il Champs Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 November 2008 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
I feel sorry for Palak. Cry

kristie12

Goldie

kristie12

Posted: 15 November 2008 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maya_M

Look at the context. She says Palak is my daughter and has her mother, naani and relatives to pamper her. She clearly makes it a point that she doesn't need anybody's (in this case kid's father) money. That is what I meant by 'My' and 'Their' daughter. He can give his money to HIS daughter and Shweta can't stop it. Why should children pay for their parents' mistakes?   As for second part of your post, it was a general post not about you. If one chooses to believe one female and why not everyone? If Raja and Rahul are faking everything then Ashutosh is too. My POV.

those are two completely different contexts Maya and you are mixing both of them by editing conveniently...

This is what she told

"It is his money. He can give it to who ever he wants. I have nothing to do with that. As far as my daughter's financial support is concerned, she is well looked after by me and she doesn't need anything else from anyone." regarding Raja's announcement about prize money

and

"Palak is showered with love by my relatives and me. The equation she shares with my mother is beautiful. She is a pampered kid. When I can have a good understanding of relationships and values, in spite of being brought up in tough circumstances, there is no reason why my daughter will not have a normal and happy outlook towards life." regarding love of her life.

bilu

Goldie

bilu

Posted: 15 November 2008 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
 can only say that now Sweta is insecure about the whole thing. She feels that now Raja is gaining popularity and once he becomes successful he will demand more strongly his daughter's attention . Once he becomes strong on his own he can fight for everything with head held high. So to again make Raja a failure so that she can have control over things she has come out with this excuse. Sweta grow up and if you want a divorce please take it peacefully , leave the man to lead his life and see some success in life. Let him  become worthy of his daughter at least if he cannot meet your high standards then part ways without maligning him.Or are you very insecure that he will make a name for himself also in the TV indusry??Do you want him to waste himself by drinking as this will suit your plans better?? Cant you see his success at all?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top