Bigg Boss Season 4

Shweta Tiwari’s emotional outburst (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

Natkat

Goldie

Natkat

Posted: 15 November 2008 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Raja has genuine feelings for his daughter.After all he is a father. Though he is short tempered he is good at heart.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shweta Tiwari’s emotional outburst (Page 3)" in Bigg Boss Season 4 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ps_saintpaul

ps_saintpaul

Posted: 15 November 2008 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waterlilly

I find Raja have mood swings often, his moods changes according to his convenience....there are times where he talks about nothing except his daughter and wife and there are times where we to hear him mention anything for weeks....

Father cant fake his feelings towards his child, as the child is a part of a parent...I remember in nech bealiyea, Sweata and Raja seemed very close to each other...and really in luv...I wasnt even awear that Sweata had an affair...
Since Sweata was married to Raja for a long period of time, I think she would know him better and vice-versa....

Well said!!

Marz_Mahira_fan

IF-Dazzler

Marz_Mahira_fan

Posted: 15 November 2008 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Hey guyz sorry to say but plz stop  blaming Shweta Tiwari  n read da article carefull....Kristie ji plz can u post da whole interview of Shweta or else guyz plz go n read da full interview....u guyz will change ur mind....ven da reporter asked her dat Raja iz desperate to meet hiz daughter n wat will say on dat den shweta said dat palak herself doez not want to meet him bcoz she hz seen him doing such thingz which palak iz not able to forget (probably palak wud ve seen him beating Shweta n abusing her n drinking Dead n u guyz cannot deny dis thing he wud ve beaten shweta several timez az u all knw how he iz i ask u ppl will tolerate it if ur bf or husband abuse u or juz slap u for once no obviously koi bi nhi karega) ne waz so she said k he hz himself made hiz impression bad in hiz daughterz eyez datz y she doeznt wanna meet him n shweta also said dat she wil b da happiest if palak acceptz him n goez near to him ven she growz EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed (i swear guyz she said dat u can read da interview she said dat i m not lying u can also ask kristie) now hw can u say such a mother can keep her daughter away 4rm her father n one more thing her affair thingie wid CK wz juz a rumour.....Raja himself said in one of hiz interviewz dat CK didnt mean ne thing to them n he n ST laugh ven dey hear abt dis CK issue.........n dat serial jaane kya baat hui iz not inspired by her own life she hz herself denied dat in da v same interview jis main yeh claim hua tha ( u guyz can read da article) serial ka plot hi aisa tha n she cn obviously not change da story line of ne seril.........plz u guyz first read da whole interview den comment.......juz bcoz Raja iz a gud entertainer doezntmean dat he can beat n abuze hiz wife n ne one i knw u all want him to win.....even i want juz bcoz he gave da entertainment else az a husband,father n az a human being hez a failure n even az a frend (az he also betrayed Ashu) wo kisi ka saga nhi ho sakta but sure he cn win BB2 due to hiz sense of humour jo no doubt boht acha hai.... 

Cheetara

Goldie

Cheetara

Posted: 15 November 2008 at 11:17am | IP Logged
No doubt that Shweta knows raja best.........but I sure don't doubt his love for his only child....

ishurockss

Goldie

ishurockss

Posted: 15 November 2008 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Well whatever be their personal problem but after seeing Raja's behavior on the show I agree with one thing tht Shweta said in her interview tht "Any other girl wud ve left him in one year". I agree to this 200%. I dnt knw Shweta but from wht I ve seen of Raja, if he and I r the only person alive on the earth, I wud like to be in the extreme other side of the world from him!!! Dead
Also a child gets afraid and wary of a person who is so much temperamental or abusive. Its quite possible he must ve lost his temper in front of his child too. He is not the one to think when he gets angry. After drinking to even more. So its quite possible wht Shweta says tht Palak is scared of him. Regarding their personal life, they know better. But I agree he loves his daughter.

Edited by ishurockss - 15 November 2008 at 1:17pm

shockwave

shockwave

Posted: 15 November 2008 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Well any father who loves his daughter wouldn't do what he did with payal and sam in the BB house. I mean he surely knew his daughter must be watching him, still he did all those things...

Also, sometimes he reacts REALLY weird. I mean, this is after he's not consuming alcohol .. peene ke baad pata nahi kya kya karta hoga.

He used words like 'beti c**d' while with alina who he says is like his daughter. How can he use such profane words then? That too which involves 'daughter'...

Edited by shockwave - 15 November 2008 at 11:30am

kaushikbasu

IF-Rockerz

kaushikbasu

Posted: 15 November 2008 at 11:37am | IP Logged

It might be possible that ST doesnt like him, he doesnt like ST much, even his daughter doesnt like him for many reasons we might not even aware of. But I would never like to believe that a father not loving his daughter genuinely or faking his love for his daughter for a game, if this thing happen then I would say that the whole human system is going to dogs how is it possible one cannot love his child that is an universal emmotion which if people start faking then God help us.

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 November 2008 at 11:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top