Shweta Tiwari’s emotional outburst - Page 6

Posted: 15 years ago
She's a drama queen.. pretty good at being tht in real and reel life..
Originally posted by kristie12

she didn't arrange a press conference but tellychakkar guys interviewed her and so we can see it only on tellychakkar.

thanks will check.....
Originally posted by simplyskud

A very natural reaction from Shweta ...

If in a period of 90 days under the close observation of 36 cameras and 24 hour on-microphones, Raja can display such a vile temperamental behaviour with neither any respect nor any basic courtesy for any housemate (leave aside his language filled with slangs) .... God only knows how much ST had to bear in the last 8 years being with this psychotic compulsive liar ....

(Remember the first lie in BB2 ???  Raja lying to Ketki about dancing together with Shilpa ....) With the amount of lies that he has dispersed in BB2, who knows which of Raja's actions are even 10% genuine ??

As for Raja's blind fans in the forum .... Raja's big boss win wouldn't make him more successful or popular than ST ... ST has nothing to fear from a sore loser in her life ....

😉 😉 😉

I endorse your views.
Originally posted by ps_saintpaul

I endorse your views.

I cant agree more 👍🏼 . No doubt about his love for his daughter , but this man shows zero maturity and is not capable of showing any responsibility !
Whatever Raja is, he is in front of us...The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. But for Shweta, I can only say- Soop kahe chhalni se tujhme bahattar chhed.
Originally posted by Martand

Whatever Raja is, he is in front of us...The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. But for Shweta, I can only say- Soop kahe chhalni se tujhme bahattar chhed.

Good one! May I  add to  your "muhavara " a little bit --  " chalani (seive) kahe sui ( needle) se ,  tere pet mein ched. 

Edited by bilu - 15 years ago
Originally posted by bilu

Good one! May I  add to  your "muhavara " a little bit --  " chalani (seive) kahe sui ( needle) se ,  tere pet mein ched. 

ha ha ha......very correct

most probably she is the only reason behind Raja's misery ..The way she was refering him in Nach Baliye..It was clear she was very dominating and was using him just as an aide over there.

most probably she is the only reason behind Raja's misery ..The way she was refering him in Nach Baliye..It was clear she was very dominating and was using him just as an aide over there.

What a joke !!!!!

😆 😆 😆

You think Raja will let anyone dictate terms even for one minute if it not to his liking ???

Before jumping to conclusions, it's better to check the premises. We do not know how Shweta may or may not be in real life but we do know that Raja is a vile, contemptible, temperamental compulsively lying character .... and it would be next to impossible for anyone to tolerate Raja for so long ....

😉 😉

Soop kya hota hai???

Originally posted by immunoblot

Soop kya hota hai???

a grain winnow - separates grain from chaff....bigger than sieve (chhalni)..hence has more holes.