Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: princezna

Arre Maya abhi wait karon... kya pata aajkal mein koi Zulfi ki bhi Zulfan nikal ke aa jayee...... 😆 abhi finale durr hain dear....

😆😆😆 The guy seems to have a clean record. Daal mein kuch kaala hai.
princezna thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😆😆😆... Nahin Maya in Zulfi's case i guess saari daal hi kaali hain.. tabhi toh usne BB mein kabhi expose nahin kiya....
Originally posted by: princezna

😆😆😆... Nahin Maya in Zulfi's case i guess saari daal hi kaali hain.. tabhi toh usne BB mein kabhi expose nahin kiya....

Arre did you forget that dance task? I think it was a Tamil song and Zulfi was exposed😆😆.

BTW Shweta Tiwari is the lead in the TV show which is replacing Bigg Boss. 😛
princezna thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maya_M

Arre did you forget that dance task? I think it was a Tamil song and Zulfi was exposed😆😆.

BTW Shweta Tiwari is the lead in the TV show which is replacing Bigg Boss. 😛

na na yaad hain...  bt Zulfi ne ekdum last minute mein jab BB end hone wala hain tabhi aake expose kiyan... 😆😆 kuch na kuch toh jarur hain ...

yeah saw the promo... 😃
ishurockss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I feel he genuinely loves his daughter. But ya taking her name to garner votes or taking her name at proper time to gain sympathy can be a possibility. I cant trust tht guy one bit! 😡 But I do feel his love is genuine for his daughter.
rajarani thumbnail
The biggest problem with Raja is that he is very temperamental. But definitely he does have a heart. Like he himself said, if he likes a person he likes the person but he hates the person he hates the person, thats the problem.
He should get some help then he will be fine.

I dont think he is doing all this for publicity. If he was such a good actor he would have also kept his temperament under control.

I dont like his planning thing at all though.
Natkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Raja has genuine feelings for his daughter.After all he is a father. Though he is short tempered he is good at heart.
ps_saintpaul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: waterlilly

I find Raja have mood swings often, his moods changes according to his convenience....there are times where he talks about nothing except his daughter and wife and there are times where we to hear him mention anything for weeks....

Father cant fake his feelings towards his child, as the child is a part of a parent...I remember in nech bealiyea, Sweata and Raja seemed very close to each other...and really in luv...I wasnt even awear that Sweata had an affair...
Since Sweata was married to Raja for a long period of time, I think she would know him better and vice-versa....

Well said!!

Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey guyz sorry to say but plz stop  blaming Shweta Tiwari  n read da article carefull....Kristie ji plz can u post da whole interview of Shweta or else guyz plz go n read da full interview....u guyz will change ur mind....ven da reporter asked her dat Raja iz desperate to meet hiz daughter n wat will say on dat den shweta said dat palak herself doez not want to meet him bcoz she hz seen him doing such thingz which palak iz not able to forget (probably palak wud ve seen him beating Shweta n abusing her n drinking 🤢 n u guyz cannot deny dis thing he wud ve beaten shweta several timez az u all knw how he iz i ask u ppl will tolerate it if ur bf or husband abuse u or juz slap u for once no obviously koi bi nhi karega) ne waz so she said k he hz himself made hiz impression bad in hiz daughterz eyez datz y she doeznt wanna meet him n shweta also said dat she wil b da happiest if palak acceptz him n goez near to him ven she growz 😳😳😳 (i swear guyz she said dat u can read da interview she said dat i m not lying u can also ask kristie) now hw can u say such a mother can keep her daughter away 4rm her father n one more thing her affair thingie wid CK wz juz a rumour.....Raja himself said in one of hiz interviewz dat CK didnt mean ne thing to them n he n ST laugh ven dey hear abt dis CK issue.........n dat serial jaane kya baat hui iz not inspired by her own life she hz herself denied dat in da v same interview jis main yeh claim hua tha ( u guyz can read da article) serial ka plot hi aisa tha n she cn obviously not change da story line of ne seril.........plz u guyz first read da whole interview den comment.......juz bcoz Raja iz a gud entertainer doezntmean dat he can beat n abuze hiz wife n ne one i knw u all want him to win.....even i want juz bcoz he gave da entertainment else az a husband,father n az a human being hez a failure n even az a frend (az he also betrayed Ashu) wo kisi ka saga nhi ho sakta but sure he cn win BB2 due to hiz sense of humour jo no doubt boht acha hai.... 
Cheetara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No doubt that Shweta knows raja best.........but I sure don't doubt his love for his only child....