Shweta Tiwari’s emotional outburst

Posted: 15 years ago
I know we couldn't post tellychakkar articles on IF and so am not posting it.
Shweta Tiwari said that whatever Raja is doing on the show and whatever he is saying about Swetha and her daughter is just for publicity.

She also said that she doesn't need to watch the show to know how he is behaving in BB house as she knew him inside out.
Edited by kristie12 - 15 years ago

hmmmm.... What Raja is doing or saying regarding Shweta T. may be for publicity or for going into her good books.. but what he feels for his daughter.. dont think that is for publicity... Raja seems genuine towards his daughter... imo

Originally posted by sweta01

hmmmm.... What Raja is doing or saying regarding Shweta T. may be for publicity or for going into her good books.. but what he feels for his daughter.. dont think that is for publicity... Raja seems genuine towards his daughter... imo

I hope both swetha's are right as i cant say raja is comletely cunning like ashu......
I have been observing this too.

Last time when DIana was being evicted .. he was complaining about the 'baby' task .. when shilpa asked him why you don't like the task since it must have brought the sweet memories, he quickly changed the whole topic to gain sympathy. His words were no way genuine. In fact when shilpa said "I hope and will pray for you" he was laughing.

He's really cunning.
Originally posted by sweta01

Shweta says that ...'marriage holds a lot of significance to me'. But she had no problem having a rollicking affair with Cezzane Khan while still married. I'm not defending Raja but Shweta is well known to be an eccentric person and the TV farternity knew very well that Raja and Shweta had an 'open' marriage'. Later Cezzane dumped her for Urvashi Dholakia. Now the new show she's suposed to star in..'Jaane kya baat hui' is inspired from her own life story where a married woman has an affair with another man. Hence she has charged a huge sum for it.

Raja might be many things but I would rather not doubt a father's love for his child. IMO, his comment about not liking the baby task was genuine. He can badmouth Shweta and bash her on the show. That would get him much more publicity. He's not doing that. Obviously he wants her back. Shweta needs to shut up and let him be. He stuck with her when they both were successful and later when she got the chance to be successful. Why is she spoiling his chances??
Originally posted by MithiBani

Shweta says that ...'marriage holds a lot of significance to me'. But she had no problem having a rollicking affair with Cezzane Khan while still married. I'm not defending Raja but Shweta is well known to be an eccentric person and the TV farternity knew very well that Raja and Shweta had an 'open' marriage'. Later Cezzane dumped her for Urvashi Dholakia. Now the new show she's suposed to star in..'Jaane kya baat hui' is inspired from her own life story where a married woman has an affair with another man. Hence she has charged a huge sum for it.

Raja might be many things but I would rather not doubt a father's love for his child. IMO, his comment about not liking the baby task was genuine. He can badmouth Shweta and bash her on the show. That would get him much more publicity. He's not doing that. Obviously he wants her back. Shweta needs to shut up and let him be. He stuck with her when they both were successful and later when she got the chance to be successful. Why is she spoiling his chances??

Exactly my thoughts MB.... i always feel the same.. Shweta bhi dudh ki dhuli hue nahin hain... & yes even i also feel ki Raja apni beti ko bahut pyar karta hain & uski feelings genuine hain...
bus yeh apne gusse ka kuch kar le toh phir se bahut successful ho jayega....

Shweta Tiwari, Shweta Mahajan and Sonel Singh should organize a rally.😆 Chalo Zulfi bach gaya.

I find Raja have mood swings often, his moods changes according to his convenience....there are times where he talks about nothing except his daughter and wife and there are times where we to hear him mention anything for weeks....

Father cant fake his feelings towards his child, as the child is a part of a parent...I remember in nech bealiyea, Sweata and Raja seemed very close to each other...and really in luv...I wasnt even awear that Sweata had an affair...
Since Sweata was married to Raja for a long period of time, I think she would know him better and vice-versa....
Edited by waterlilly - 15 years ago
Arre Maya abhi wait karon... kya pata aajkal mein koi Zulfi ki bhi Zulfan nikal ke aa jayee...... 😆 abhi finale durr hain dear....

I won't comment on what happened between Shweta and Raja. May be they aren't meant to be.

But it is hard to believe that a loving father will use his daughter's name to gain sympathy. Even when the first news of their marriage problem came to light, Raja was crying for his daughter. All he requested even then was to see Palak. That time he wasn't in BB. Even on NB he spoke so fondly of Palak.

So it is a pity if people think his love and feelings for his daughter aren't genuine when the fake love stories and Mausambi sharing is all believed to be true love.